Biden's scary run in with gangster "Corn Pop"

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
**not Onion**

Watch the video. Biden tells of his run in with a gangster named Corn Pop...straight razor and all. His heroic tale is one of inspiration and worry! Thank God he talked this gangster down!

Just watch it for the lulz

I want him POTUS to hear his stories!

Skel

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001
**not Onion**

Watch the video. Biden tells of his run in with a gangster named Corn Pop...straight razor and all. His heroic tale is one of inspiration and worry! Thank God he talked this gangster down!

I kind of want him only so the memes of him would come back.. mostly kidding... mostly

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Remember, there are Democrats aplenty who don't want Biden to win and there are Republicans aplenty who feel the same way but for a very different reason.

I pay no attention to this horse shit. If it's going to be Biden it's Biden. If not it will be somebody else. There isn't a democrat running that won't be a massive improvement over Trump.

Jul 9, 2009
He's a TRUE AMERICAN HERO! *swoon*
I say this because of my own battles against the Evil Corn Pop and his criminal syndicate. Who can forget his evil backed up by his henchmen Sugar Smacks, Cap'n Crunch and the most evil of all, Grape Nuts. They terrorized every municipal pool in the 60's, we all lived in fear of these cereal mobsters. How can any real American not vote for this clow...candidate?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I say this because of my own battles against the Evil Corn Pop and his criminal syndicate. Who can forget his evil backed up by his henchmen Sugar Smacks, Cap'n Crunch and the most evil of all, Grape Nuts. They terrorized every municipal pool in the 60's, we all lived in fear of these cereal mobsters. How can any real American not vote for this clow...candidate?
Hats off to the cereal killer. He'll knock off the Quangaroo

Feb 4, 2009
I raise you John Miller
John is the Presidents PR Guy, who was never on staff, no other PR person has met him face to face and John sounds really similar to the President

**Not The Onion**

Last edited:

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Thank God he talked this gangster down!

Yeah, thank goodness it wasn't you who was in Biden's place. Cleaning up all the shit from your pants isn't a job anyone would want.

About his stories....at least he's lived unlike you who's still hiding in a dark room, in a corner, sucking his thumb, scared to death of anyone and everyone, including shadows and words. Those painful words cut so deeply.

Scared little man/boy you are. But typical of the conservative snowflakes who abound here.

Reactions: dank69

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
This is the Democrat front runner? Yikes.

Hundreds of dancing muslims on the rooftops!

Biden isn't inherently of a criminal nature so he has that over Trump, but I'd like to see someone like Pete as the VP pick. If Biden keels over or has to step down then we'd be in better shape than ever.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
So...Biden talked about a real person with somewhat odd delivery and its a scandal for Trumpists.

Have you guys seen the "sir" stories that Trump tells which are wildly fictional?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
**not Onion**

With all the video material available with Trump acting like a retarded monkey... I mean how fucking stupid would you have to be to show up to a gunfight with nothing but bonespurs... Arh... the usual Trumpanians I see... no surprise there.

• Haha
Reactions: KMFJD

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I think I agree with the final (Nate Silver quote?) paragraphs of the OP's linked article. All the top contenders are absurdly old, but only Biden is promoting the mainstream ideology of his era, and that compounds the age issue. Even Trump is not business-as-usual, though he's more 'reactionary' than 'radical'.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

lol. this^ underwear stain voted for Trump!

(I think it's huffing the grenade dust that lead to his fatal case of Trumpism)

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I don't quite understand the Trump comparisons / references people are making in this topic. This is the Democrat Primary. It's not Biden VS Trump.

You do realize it is natural, healthy, and GOOD to scrutinize and challenge candidates, right? Trump shouldn't live in your brains, nor should the bar be set so low. Not when there are plenty of other candidates who are... more vibrant.