Bidens pick for DOJ Civil Rights Division.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
"Three: Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin -- that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.

A rather hilarious conclusion, perhaps derived from the ignorance of a pre-internet era of study?

My simple understanding is that while members of any significantly large group demonstrate a wide range on both scales, the averages would suggest physical and mental prowess existing as opposites. On average. Which is almost meaningless when applied to an individual level. And I'm not sure we've ever successfully avoided the mess that is environmental / societal / developmental factors.

TL;DR It's a bunch of racist rubbish and we all know it.

I am sure a nominee, if before the Senate, will be challenged on said controversy. She can very well speak for herself on the matter.

Reactions: mikeymikec

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Shut the fuck up you piece of shit traitor scumfuck.

Sir I'd like to ask the following question:

need_a_hug__by_codibear-d5nknwo.jpg

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
TL;DR It's a bunch of racist rubbish and we all know it.

I am sure a nominee, if before the Senate, will be challenged on said controversy. She can very well speak for herself on the matter.

And if she were a Republican pick, their supporters would be saying "ancient history" while ignoring 'controversy dredged up by the opposition' and accept her candidacy.

Reactions: Meghan54

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
And if she were a Republican pick, their supporters would be saying "ancient history" while ignoring 'controversy dredged up by the opposition' and accept her candidacy.

Gop literally just supported an admin of white supremacists and associates. Op is straight tarded if he thinks anyone is gonna take them seriously now

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
OP relying on Trucker Carlson as a source. May I remind everyone what the courts said about him

Federal judge rules that Fox News host Tucker Carlson's viewers don't expect him to tell facts | Salon.com
Yea, this is the Fox problem, injecting shit into weak gullible minds, gullible minds proceeds to OMG and vote Trump. Cluster fucks galore ensures. Gullible mind watches Fox again: Soros eats babies and all your money belong to rich, AOC will take your guns. Gullible mind proceeds to scream on ATPN but is intellectually disappointed by the echo chamber he finds there.
Fox. Jim Jones TV.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Dont worry, soon geek will be here to blow the whistle on this story, curtesy of project veritas.

This is what Hannity is blowing his tear ducts over :

Imagine being so fucking stupid that you take anything from James O'Keefe as anything other than absolute bullshit.

The people who believe anything that shitbrained liar says are the kind of people who punch themselves in the face for fun.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Imagine being so fucking stupid that you take anything from James O'Keefe as anything other than absolute bullshit.

The people who believe anything that shitbrained liar says are the kind of people who punch themselves in the face for fun.

I can count on two hands the number of people around here that are about to start a thread about it, and when pointed out to the them for the, ~5th time how O'Keefe is, will proclaim: "Never heard of him. Just posting what I read."

So predictable.