Biden to give 500000 Indians citizenship status

May 13, 2009
Oh no! More Americans! The horror!
I love it. All the neck beards have some of what the blue collar has been dealing with for so long. Cheap immigrant labor. They won't bitch, they don't demand much, and they work fucking cheap.
I say bring in another 1,000,000 of skilled computer geeks from India.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
The words "undocumented immigrants" would tend to suggest that they're already in the US... so they already have the jobs that the OP is so worried about, so hardly Biden enabling "a flood of cheap labour for IT".

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I love it. All the neck beards have some of what the blue collar has been dealing with for so long. Cheap immigrant labor. They won't bitch, they don't demand much, and they work fucking cheap.
Much better to send our jobs over there where they make even less and pay no taxes to fix our infrastructure. This is why people know you are stupid. Unable to think beyond a headline or overcome your raw emotional reactions.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
The words "undocumented immigrants" would tend to suggest that they're already in the US... so they already have the jobs that the OP is so worried about, so hardly Biden enabling "a flood of cheap labour for IT".
Utterly incapable of anything beyond "brown people bad" dressed up as "but our jerbs!"

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

You seem to be out of the loop. IT has been impacted by off shoring for sometime, in shoring thru h1-b visas as well. The article you posted specifically discusses undocumented immigrants, which aren't likely to be taking IT jobs.

May 13, 2009
It's almost like you didn't make it past the headline
It's almost like you can't put 2 and 2 together. I'd bet dollars to donuts these Indians are skilled white collar workers (IT, programming, Doctors). Big tech knew exactly what they were doing. lol. You fucking clowns thought they were going to help you guys. lol

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It's almost like you can't put 2 and 2 together. I'd bet dollars to donuts these Indians are skilled white collar workers (IT, programming, Doctors). Big tech knew exactly what they were doing. lol. You fucking clowns thought they were going to help you guys. lol

You didn't make it past the headline, lol, and I'm the clown 😉

May 13, 2009
You seem to be out of the loop. IT has been impacted by off shoring for sometime, in shoring thru h1-b visas as well. The article you posted specifically discusses undocumented immigrants, which aren't likely to be taking IT jobs.
I have some ocean front property in Arizona. From my front porch you can see the sea. I got some ocean front property in Arizona. If you'll buy that I'll throw the golden gate in free.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010

Should only affect the Trump supporting programmers and IT people. They’re likely to be the dumbest and worst performing, so they’ll be the ones to get let go and be replaced by their smarter Indian counterparts. No worries!

Reactions: Meghan54

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
May 13, 2009
I'm totally confused by the OP's rage posting here, but that might be because I read the article.
I'm not mad at all. This is the best news I've read in a while. If you guys think they are limiting this to immigrants already here then like I said earlier about the ocean front property in Arizona. I seriously doubt they have 500000 Indians working in tech on USA soil currently. You'd be a fool to think this isn't dropping your value like a rock. This is fucking awesome!

May 13, 2009
Did you read the article you posted?
Have you ever meet a honest politician?

Open your eyes fool. Why do you think big tech was such an advocate for Biden? Censoring the media and the American public. It's actually fucking genius. Welcome to what us blue collar guys have been dealing with for decades. lol