Biden says troops going to Ukraine (Luna1968's interpretation of Biden's words)

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019

Holy shit, can this guy not fuck anything up?

Biden, visiting U.S. service members in Poland, talked about how average Ukrainian citizens are "stepping up."

"You’re going to see when you’re there – some of you have been there – you’re going to see women, young people, standing in the middle, in front of a damn tank, saying, ‘I’m not leaving.'"

of course, the white house is rolling that back and in full panic mode.

Title changed to reflect reality.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Biden, visiting U.S. service members in Poland, talked about how average Ukrainian citizens are "stepping up."

"You’re going to see when you’re there – some of you have been there – you’re going to see women, young people, standing in the middle, in front of a damn tank, saying, ‘I’m not leaving.'"

You need to take Biden seriously, not literally.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

Jade Helm is coming to round up good old American boys to force them to fight for the Nazis in Ukrainian biolabs. Fight the power, comrade.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
I can't tell if OP actually believes this is proof Biden is sending troops to Ukraine, or if this is a thread about Biden making an errant comment that no one cares about so he had to make a sensationalized headline to get clicks?

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
I was listening to "The Five" and one of the female hosts (don't know any of them) asked them what they thought a Republican president would be doing differently than Biden about Ukraine. The answer was "Biden shouldn't even be president" and then went on about the magical laptop again. Too funny.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Oh look, a Chucklehead thread much ado about nothing but an out of context comment. Shocker, I tell you!

:rolleyes:

Fucking clown, get back in the car.

Reactions: Captante

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
We haven't sent troops to Ukraine.

So when Biden says, ""You’re going to see when you’re there – some of you have been there "

How can that be interpreted as those troops are going to Ukraine?

I know how. While at the gym last night the Fox News channel gave their shows this exact talking point and most of the airtime. Since @Luna1968 is incapable of thinking for himself he just reposted their Putin style propaganda.

That's how it works, folks.

Now it it possible in the future some of our troops get directly involved (ex air power) based on Putin's escalation? Maybe, however that's NOT what Biden said in those clips

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I can't tell if OP actually believes this is proof Biden is sending troops to Ukraine, or if this is a thread about Biden making an errant comment that no one cares about so he had to make a sensationalized headline to get clicks?

This was the only way anyone would pay OP any attention.... I guess ridicule is good enough to count for him/her/it?

;)

Oh look, a Chucklehead thread much ado about nothing but an out of context comment. Shocker, I tell you!

Not even.... Biden simply misspoke which can happen to anyone young or old.

Also he still has a mild stutter from when he was a child but I bet OP is the type to make fun of handicapped folks so as to boost him/her/it's fragile ego.

Last edited:

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I was listening to "The Five" and one of the female hosts (don't know any of them) asked them what they thought a Republican president would be doing differently than Biden about Ukraine. The answer was "Biden shouldn't even be president" and then went on about the magical laptop again. Too funny.

I think we all know what Trump and his brainless, traitorous minions would be doing... sending arms and supplies to Russia.

Any Republican caught doing similar at this point should be tried for treason and if convicted lined up in front of a firing squad and shot.

RY62

Mar 13, 2005
Man, it couldn't be that he was talking about service members meeting tons of refugees fleeing to Poland.

With what logic could anyone possibly listen to his comment and reach that conclusion?

"You’re going to see when you’re there – some of you have been there

The troops he was addressing are already in Poland so where is "there"?

"you're going to see women, young people, standing in the middle, in front of a damn tank, saying, ‘I’m not leaving.'"?

Refugees fleeing across the border don't fit the description of people standing in front of a damn tank saying "I'm not leaving". To see what Biden says they will see, they would need to be far into Ukraine.

Just another Biden gaffe or telegraphing intentions? We'll find out soon enough but I, for one, am not comfortable with gaffes or "errant comments" from the US President when threats of nuclear war are on the table.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F016dacf3-ea37-4fd7-af13-bc41150976e5_550x309.jpeg

:p

How would you like it if we compiled a list of all the idiotic things that came fully intentionally out of the Dumpsters fetid pie-hole when he was in office?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Holy shit, can luna and the other GQP trolls punch themselves in their faces any harder?

Biden took covid seriously, united NATO like no one else since the 80s, and rendered Putin the laughing stock of the free world by supporting Ukraine in a bid for freedom everyone said wouldn't work.

The egg on your face goes well with the shoelaces dangling from your mouth Luna. Tres chic! :tearsofjoy:

Compared to Trump the Twice Impeached traitor he is doing Grrrrrrreat. So suck it down moron.

BIDEN-NUMBERS-final-version.jpg

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Just another Biden gaffe or telegraphing intentions? We'll find out soon enough but I, for one, am not comfortable with gaffes or "errant comments" from the US President when threats of nuclear war are on the table.

I hope you had this concern when Trump was threatening North Korea like a 8 year old that got pushed off his bicycle.

Biden seems to be the one reminding everyone, repeatedly, about the dangers of escalation and nuclear war, it's odd that you're trying to paint him as the careless one. Perhaps you noticed the weeks long debate over a NFZ? Maybe also a complete lack of retarded escalating bullshit, say like, painting Chinese flags on F-22s and attacking Russia with them?

I realize without projection some people wouldn't have anything to say, but those people should really give silence a try. It won't paint them an idiot like Carlson and Hannity vomit does. Abe Lincoln would approve.

Last edited: