Biden routes campaign cash to family, their firms

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: loki8481
Biden is a democrat, so this is clearly a distraction effort by a losing campaign too afraid to face the real issues like Keating, Palin's daughter's pregnancy, and whether or not McCain called his wife a wise and beautiful woman.

:confused:

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Biden is a democrat, so this is clearly a distraction effort by a losing campaign too afraid to face the real issues like Keating, Palin's daughter's pregnancy, and whether or not McCain called his wife a wise and beautiful woman.

loki, you've confused the virtual village idiot again.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: alchemize
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

loki, you've confused the virtual village idiot again.

Time to send your sarcasm meter in for calibration. :laugh:

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Vic
Any other sources besides the Rev. Moon's personal mouthpiece?

But the story quotes a presidential politics prof from Texas!

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Arkaign
Originally posted by: retrospooty
Originally posted by: palehorse
Anyone who believes that Biden is any less of a "filthy politician" than Palin, or vice versa, is a fucking idiot. The same is true of Obama and McCain.

So, if that shoe fits, you're blind fucking idiots, plain and simple.

You reps are soooo angry... I love it!

How does it feel to have had congress and the white house and finally get your way to enact all the programs you wanted and then totally blow it and have the majority of the country turn away from you?

It must really suck =)

If you think PH is a blind partisan, or even a general Republican, you're pretty far off track. He's pretty independent-minded, and calls it like he sees it.

The truth is that politicians are pretty seedy creatures almost by necessity due to our severely flawed system and political infrastructure.

That said, I support Obama/Biden this time around. But McCain/Palin are at least better than Bush/Cheney (not saying much there am I).

Ever seen him be the author of a topic that talks bad about those he represents?

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: dahunan
Anyone who believes that Biden is any less of a "filthy politician" than Palin, or vice versa, is a fucking idiot. The same is true of Obama and McCain.

How does it feel to have had congress and the white house and finally get your way to enact all the programs you wanted and then totally blow it and have the majority of the country turn away from you?

It must really suck =)

If you think PH is a blind partisan, or even a general Republican, you're pretty far off track. He's pretty independent-minded, and calls it like he sees it.

The truth is that politicians are pretty seedy creatures almost by necessity due to our severely flawed system and political infrastructure.

That said, I support Obama/Biden this time around. But McCain/Palin are at least better than Bush/Cheney (not saying much there am I).

Ever seen him be the author of a topic that talks bad about those he represents?

Have you ever seen any of the dozens of Obama fluffers in this forum say anything bad about Obama? If you went by this forum's opinion you'd think Obama descended from heaven on the wings of angels.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005

It must really suck =)

Who, me? If so, I've never "authored a topic" about either candidate... at least, none that I can remember. Most of my personal threads deal with the military, or some facet thereof -- and you could probably count on one hand the number of threads I've started over the last six months.

What was your point again?

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: BoberFett

It must really suck =)

Have you ever seen any of the dozens of Obama fluffers in this forum say anything bad about Obama? If you went by this forum's opinion you'd think Obama descended from heaven on the wings of angels.

I don't know, I mainly see people like you voicing that opinion in the hope that nobody is going to notice that nobody is REALLY saying that.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Rainsford
Originally posted by: BoberFett

I don't know, I mainly see people like you voicing that opinion in the hope that nobody is going to notice that nobody is REALLY saying that.

You must be reading a different forum than I am, because that's exactly what I see. Hell, I don't even support McCain (he's a tottering old fool and a sellout) and I can see this place for what it is: a Democrat circle jerk with everybody snowballing each other over Obama.