Discussion Biden nibbles wifes finger on stage.... And has hairy legs.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
This one is really pathetic.

giphy.gif

You meant to use this version of that I believe....

kind of not NSFW though considering the Announcer's last exclamation

• Haha
Reactions: Amused
Feb 4, 2009
Pedophile? please cite your proof.

Bill Clinton was all of those thing on a epic horn dog level but yet you still support him. why?

Why is it relevant to Bill Clinton & Joe Biden but not relevant to this President is a better question.

Personally high sex drive Presidents are typically the best. Joe biting his wife’s finger is such a non story.

Ever hear the Sam Kinnisson bit on Kennedy being in the Oval Offfice, Marilyn bent over the desk, his finger on the button telling the Russians to gtfo of Cuba and he thinks.
“You know it just doesn’t get better than this”

Reactions: jman19

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019
You're not very good at rationality or making a coherent argument; I just thought you should know.

so a polite way of calling me stupid eh? gee another personal attack. this is great and so typical on this forum.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
so a polite way of calling me stupid eh? gee another personal attack. this is great and so typical on this forum.
Perhaps you could articulate exactly why you believe that Joe Biden is "bat shit crazy"? Your opening rant in this thread turned out to be baseless and flagrantly dishonest on the part of the person who grabbed the video still and also, perhaps, on your part for re-posting it.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This thread is about crazy joe Biden who is bat shit crazy. Stay on topic or get out.
I gave proof your boy exhibits pedophile behavior. I guess that reflects badly on you. @Commodus has a point, assuming you have any friends, confess to supporting a guy who ogles half naked underage girls. Let them decide if they want to be in your company.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Stay on topic or get out.

Do you own this website? No.
Are you an administrator? No.
Are you a moderator? No.

If you are none of those, you can't order anyone around on this forum..

If you don't like it.. you can leave... no one forces you to be here. No one is keeping you prisoner and no one is ordering you around.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Saying that someone is 'batshit crazy' because they engaged in a mild PDA with their spouse is not a rational argument. Therefore, what he said was not a personal attack, but a statement of fact. But it does appear to be typical of you to play the victim and construe any criticism as a personal attack.

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004

Straight out of the Kelly Ann Conway playbook, try to turn it into righteous indignation when you've been correctly called out on your BS like you're the victim. You're insulting all of our intelligence with this stuff ya know?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Democrats are between a rock and a hard place with Joe. Looks like Pete is the one that may have a chance.
I love it how Trump Republicans believe in freedom soooo much that they don't feel free unless they're free to pick the Democrats' candidate for them.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Saying that someone is 'batshit crazy' because they engaged in a mild PDA with their spouse is not a rational argument. Therefore, what he said was not a personal attack, but a statement of fact. But it does appear to be typical of you to play the victim and construe any criticism as a personal attack.

Well he expects Joe Bidens wife to say Hail Trump and smack Joe Biden in the face...

That's like us expecting Rapepublicans to vote for impeachment but atleast we know they won't and aren't deluded.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
lol at this thread. Typical of a Trump supporter to see this as some kind of news or scandal. Like Trump, they are unable to form loving relationships or please a woman, so get enraged when others can.

Reactions: zinfamous

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
This thread is about crazy joe Biden who is bat shit crazy. Stay on topic or get out.

I am on topic. You're creating a non-issue over Biden (everyone here except you has acknowledged this) to distract from the fact that you love a sexual assaulter who's in office right now. Stop being a spineless coward and either condemn Trump or admit that you think sexual assault is fine as long as it's committed by a Republican.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Pedophile? please cite your proof.

Bill Clinton was all of those thing on a epic horn dog level but yet you still support him. why?

Do I?

and need I remind you of Trump's very public friendship, and very public praise of Epstein over the years? I mean, I know you will try to compare that to a flight manifest that shows Bill on a plane a couple of times, but please let's not be juvenile and pretend that these two categories of evidence are somehow equal. ...oh, or is that what you want to do?

also, interesting that you only challenge the pedophile stuff. none of the rapist, sexual assaulter, incestuous pig (I forgot to mention that one!)...but because Bill.

jmagg

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
I love it how Trump Republicans believe in freedom soooo much that they don't feel free unless they're free to pick the Democrats' candidate for them.
Never been a republican and never will be. Let common sense be your guide regarding democratic nominees.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

So, Biden was batshit crazy in getting a laugh out of nibbling his wife's finger? Really?

Discussion about any political candidate inevitably invites comparison to their rivals. It's perfectly obvious that neither Trump nor his supporters can claim the high ground wrt sanity. Quite the contrary. Pathological liars are one kind of crazy, right?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

Help us respect your views. You can start by not punching yourself in the face.

Protip: hypocrisy in the face of demonstrable facts is something you should try to avoid. Embracing it will net you criticism, might need to Get Over It.