Discussion Biden nibbles wifes finger on stage.... And has hairy legs.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
How many political gaffes can a person make and still have a chance? Hell Howard Dean made some fucking weird noise and basically was eliminated because of it. Now crazy Joe has basically been completely batshit crazy for years and is the front runner?

View attachment 13874

That's great. I remember Gore kissing his wife and her looking shocked, like it hadn't happened in years. I thought that was kinda strange. There was one time W kissed his wife and grabbed her ass on camera and Laura gave him a look that was downright salacious. It cracked me up.

If Biden were younger and stuck to his convictions instead of following the liberal playbook of "promise everything" I would consider voting for him.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I think THAT was soooo cute of Joe.
Obviously, they were having a little fun with her hand waving in his face.
A LITTLE FUN..... something republicans can't understand.
But forget about the Biden's and finger lickin, I WANT TO SEE THOSE TRUMP PEE TAPES. The ones Putin is using to blackmail Donald.
Licking fingers is one thing, BUT PEE?
And prostitutes?
And the Donald Trump?
Now THAT is something to get a little upset about.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Yet...Melania swats King Donnie's hand away when he tries to hold her hand...

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
trump is the one who's bat shit crazy and he's already prez.^^

jmagg

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
Democrats are between a rock and a hard place with Joe. Looks like Pete is the one that may have a chance.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
lol and this is who the democrats want as president? the guy is bat shit crazy.

Honest question: why do you proudly support the pedophile, rapist, serial sexual assaulter, and multiple adulterer that is Donald Trump?

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019
Honest question: why do you proudly support the pedophile, rapist, serial sexual assaulter, and multiple adulterer that is Donald Trump?

Pedophile? please cite your proof.

Bill Clinton was all of those thing on a epic horn dog level but yet you still support him. why?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I, for one, welcome our all purpose smear Biden thread. Into the abyss!

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
lol, thats epic coming from a Clinton fanatic.

Clinton fanatic? What?

I much preferred Hillary Clinton over Trump, but I also thought she was fairly tepid and that her husband's behavior was a problem (though it's important to stress that I was picking her, not her husband). I was a teen when Bill was in office.

The fact remains that you explicitly cheerlead for a sexual assaulter. Why do you believe sexual assault is acceptable?

Reactions: jman19

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019
Clinton fanatic? What?

I much preferred Hillary Clinton over Trump, but I also thought she was fairly tepid and that her husband's behavior was a problem (though it's important to stress that I was picking her, not her husband). I was a teen when Bill was in office.

The fact remains that you explicitly cheerlead for a sexual assaulter. Why do you believe sexual assault is acceptable?

This thread is about crazy joe Biden who is bat shit crazy. Stay on topic or get out.