Biden is the best president ever!

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
I watched the G7 and this guy has his act together.

I really like we finally have a president taking China seriously, and pushing both the G7 and NATO into a tougher stance on China.

In a summit statement, the leaders said that China’s goals and “assertive behavior present systemic challenges to the rules-based international order and to areas relevant to alliance security.” The warning to China comes as President Joe Biden has stepped up his effort to rally allies to speak in a more unified voice about China’s human rights record, its trade practices and its military’s increasingly assertive behavior that has unnerved U.S. allies in the Pacific.

Nato leaders meeting for a summit in Brussels have warned of the military threat posed by China, saying its behaviour is a "systemic challenge".

China, they said, was rapidly expanding its nuclear arsenal, was "opaque" about its military modernisation and was co-operating militarily with Russia.

to quote Anthony Zurcher:
Joe Biden has been in his element during his first presidential trip abroad. The back-slapping veteran of the Senate foreign affairs committee set out to reassure US allies that American was "back", after a decidedly different set of priorities and personalities during the previous administration.
US allies appeared to welcome the effort.

It could be said the previous president set the bar pathetically low. However, Biden is resurrecting an economy devastated by the previous administration, and simultaneously putting a country together again after being subject to divide and conquer by the previous admin, repairing alliances and relationships badly damaged by the previous admin, and creating a world wide unified front against China.

In short, he not only repairing everything with exceptional ability, he is also dealing with long standing systemic issues and dangerous external security threats while avoiding civil war with delusional crazys.

in short,
BEST PRESIDENT EVER!

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I watched the G7 and this guy has his act together.

I really like we finally have a president taking China seriously, and pushing both the G7 and NATO into a tougher stance on China.

to quote Anthony Zurcher:

It could be said the previous president set the bar pathetically low. However, Biden is resurrecting an economy devastated by the previous administration, and simultaneously putting a country together again after being subject to divide and conquer by the previous admin, repairing alliances and relationships badly damaged by the previous admin, and creating a world wide unified front against China.

In short, he not only repairing everything with exceptional ability, he is also dealing with long standing systemic issues and dangerous external security threats while avoiding civil war with delusional crazys.

in short,
BEST PRESIDENT EVER!
Ladies and gentleman, I give you an honest discussion. Agree or disagree the OP came tp the table with....

wait for it....

EVIDENCE.

The OP didn't just jump on top of a table pull down his pants take a steaming dump and leave.

It's called an HONEST DISCUSSION. Want to make a claim, back it the fuck up or just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
this must be satire

Biden has late stage dementia and his handlers pulled him out of his scheduled press conference with putin so america doesnt get walked through the coals on the world stage.
That is not what dementia looks like. At all. Like *AT ALL*.
Do you see him drop the ball? Train of thought? You cant hold speeches like that with dementia, even early onset dementia. Dementia is all about that concentration and coherent line of thought.
So no. Biden does not have late stage dementia. You might be suffering from something if you swallowed that bullshit though.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
this must be satire

Biden has late stage dementia and his handlers pulled him out of his scheduled press conference with putin so america doesnt get walked through the coals on the world stage.
You must make glorious propaganda parrot for dear leader Putin.

Actually not having a press conference with Putin diminishes Putin since Biden is deliberately showing that he does not consider Putin to be his equal. It also robs Putin of the chance to pull the shit he pulled with Trump.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
So now magats are concerned about mental health, typical...

Have to say, it's nice to see your leader be welcomed the way he was. Macron in particular was thrilled. Friendly gestures and words of respect, none of that shocked disbelief over the US being led by a dementia riddled traitor no with social or diplomatic skills, one who pouts like a child and literally shits his pants.

Was already happy with not hearing any Russian proganda being spread by a president, ditto for Biden acting like a rational adult.

Best president ever? Idk. The demented Russian asset before him set the bar as low as it's ever been, seems like a rough comparison.

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
Best of the last two by a mile, but that's kinda faint praise. In the top half of the last 4?

I would give a lot of credit to his extended team, a lot of people are working hard to undo damage and move forward.

We are comparing to Bush and Clinton here.

Bush:
GW Bush empowered and equipped a team of horrific advisers and white house leaders. He gave a group of profoundly evil people the levers of power. Bush's white house team would use those levers of power to trick, lie, and spread misinformation in order to trigger a war with Iraq where the military industrial complex would be the only winner. They succeeded in tricking 79% of Americans, the majority of both houses of congress (including Biden).

Bush's great failure was having a circle of leadership who's first loyalty was the military industrial complex and their pocketbook. We have already seen from Biden's profoundly competent white house leadership team he has avoided that fate.

Clinton:
There is no disputing Clinton was a great president. However Clinton had it much easier. His party controlled both houses early in his presidency. He did not have a republican faction that was claiming he was not the legitimate president. He did not have cable news on air every night spreading lies and propaganda about him and America. He did not have to prevent a civil war. He did not have a dangerous Chinese government attacking American interests in the cyber realm and deploying propagandists across the internet. He had a Russia that was not sure what it was. In short, he lived in the time of the "peace dividend" of the cold war.

Basically, my argument is Clinton came to power when it was easy time and certainly did great things. Clintons remaking of the mortgage market would empower and create home ownership to a massive swath of America that never dreamed they could own a home. Truly a great achievement.

Biden has come to power in the hard times, and is doing great things. His party does not fully control the senate, and he is still managing to push through legislation that is changing America and the world. He has not only managed to make a vaccine available to everyone in America months faster then anticipated, he also continues to insure the vaccine production is ramped up in order to save the rest of the world. Biden came to power in a time when the economy was a disaster, and there was no peace dividend to help him turn it around. Yet despite the previous administrations efforts Biden has turned it around.

In short, Clinton was given the victory of the cold war and spent it wisely on America. Biden was given shit and ashes, and is saving both America and the world with it. This makes Biden the greater president.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Ladies and gentleman, I give you an honest discussion. Agree or disagree the OP came tp the table with....

wait for it....

EVIDENCE.

The OP didn't just jump on top of a table pull down his pants take a steaming dump and leave.

It's called an HONEST DISCUSSION. Want to make a claim, back it the fuck up or just SHUT THE FUCK UP.
No.
Opinion is an integral part of politics. Despite your desire that dissenting ideas/opinions not be expressed here, you don't get to make that call.
Here is my opinion: Joe Biden is displaying symptoms of dementia. This is a common condition in elderly people, yet most here will lose their minds and start shouting "trump" at the mention of the idea.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
No.
Opinion is an integral part of politics. Despite your desire that dissenting ideas/opinions not be expressed here, you don't get to make that call.
Here is my opinion: Joe Biden is displaying symptoms of dementia. This is a common condition in elderly people, yet most here will lose their minds and start shouting "trump" at the mention of the idea.

Thank you for your opinion. Given your profound ignorance on just about everything I give your opinion all the weight that ignorance has earned.

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
I'm 53, and it's hard for me to remember all of the subtle things most of the presidents of my lifetime have done or not done. However I equate Biden taking over the presidency (at least for the sane majority of the country, Trump-humpers don't count) as close to a giant relief as FDR's 1st inauguration fear speech. An adult is in charge now, someone with experience and a willingness to help every American. While he is far from perfect, and not my ideal candidate, he is doing very well for our country at the right time.

Trump was a shitstain on our country's history, totally out of his element, and totally confused about actual policies and dealing with crises and other leaders and governments. He had no vision, except to enrich himself and his cronies. Despite that, he could have been somewhat effective if he'd placed good people in the right positions in his government, and he fucked even that up by loading the swamp up with more mosquitos and alligators.

IMHO a president can be defined by his cabinet and his vision. Both Joe and Donald had the opportunity, DJT squandered his, JB is making the best of it.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
No.

And some people are of the opinion that the earth is flat. If that is the company you wanna keep at least get into rockets and make it entertaining?

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
No.

Which of these symptoms have you noticed? Be specific in your answer and cite events/instances:
  • memory problems, particularly remembering recent events.
  • increasing confusion.
  • reduced concentration.
  • personality or behavior changes.
  • apathy and withdrawal or depression.
  • loss of ability to do everyday tasks.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Well he doesn't put on his pants backwards so he must have some measure of understanding of what an American man is.

I dunno if I'd go so far as the best though.

Reactions: Leeea

ewdotson

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2011
Which of these symptoms have you noticed? Be specific in your answer and cite events/instances:
  • memory problems, particularly remembering recent events.
  • increasing confusion.
  • reduced concentration.
  • personality or behavior changes.
  • apathy and withdrawal or depression.
  • loss of ability to do everyday tasks.
I've mentioned this before, but as a life-long stutterer, I'll find it particularly vexing if they respond with examples of blatant stutter-management techniques as their example (e.g. the "you know the thing" line)

Nov 8, 2012
lol the amount of oval office under the desk handys is definitely in no short supply.

Yes, Mr. President, whatever you say!

He will go down in history as the president with the most gaffs, ridiculously horrible - and even racist statements than any in the history of the US. Enjoy cheering that on in the present ;)

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
lol the amount of oval office under the desk handys is definitely in no short supply.

Yes, Mr. President, whatever you say!

He will go down in history as the president with the most gaffs, ridiculously horrible - and even racist statements than any in the history of the US. Enjoy cheering that on in the present ;)
whatever you're smoking you need to stop, you're becoming more and more delusional.