Biden Exploits 4th Grade Public School Classroom To Push Progressive Jobs Bill

ThatsABigOne

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2010
He has run out of his aged people. So he is resorting to 4 year old kids that do not understand any of this? This guy was a joke right from the beginning.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Those dogs were so cute. What a blessing it is to be able to give to children. But the monsters who don't want to give to children are so ashamed of themselves they have to shit on everything. Look in the mirror? Are you a piece of shit? Poor poor sad shits. They didn't get real love as children so they can't give anything now.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
61h3GQcPGsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:hmm:

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
he's just practicing his speech, kids are very critical, so he'll know if he fscked up right away before he takes it to a national stage

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Every time I hear or read nasty things about Biden, I think about Dick Cheney and compare the two just to keep things in perspective.

PeshakJang

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2010
Every time I hear or read nasty things about Biden, I think about Dick Cheney and compare the two just to keep things in perspective.

I cant think of one aspect in which Biden could possibly qualify as competent in that respect. I would say he is he definition of an empty suit, but even am empty suit can get through a day without redefining stupid.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Agreed Biden has not pushed any policies that has gotten US soldiers killed.

PeshakJang

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2010
Agreed Biden has not pushed any policies that has gotten US soldiers killed.

When the committee scheduled hearings in the beginning of August 2002, Ritter (UN Chief Weapons Inspector) stated that "Sen. Joe Biden is running a sham hearing. It is clear that Biden and most of the Congressional leadership have pre-ordained a conclusion that seeks to remove Saddam Hussein from power regardless of the facts, and are using these hearings to provide political cover for a massive military attack on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Joe_Biden#cite_note-50Iraq"

"Ultimately, as long as Saddam Hussein is at the helm, no inspectors can guarantee that they have rooted out the entirety of Saddam Hussein's weapons program," he wrote, and he observed that "the only way to remove Saddam is a massive military effort, led by the United States."

"If we wait for the danger to become clear, it could be too late."
--Sen. Joseph Biden, Sept. 4, 2002

Just like Biden, you seem to be short on memory.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Just like Biden, you seem to be short on memory.

You left out a key quote

The President has not asked us to go to war. He has said he wants the power to be able to go to war.

These statement were all made in the context of working to remove Saddams "weapons and weapons programs" The intelligence obtained from the executive brance and cherry picked by Cheney. Remember the dozens of visits to the CIA before the report came out?

Also remember the weapons inspectors on the ground did not find anything?

Bush claimed going to war was a last resort. Even while the weapons search was going on the administration had already made up it's mind, in direct conflict with what the people were being told.

In retrospect the Dems should have made Bush come back for a formal declaration of War before going in. That was their short coming. The administration had already whipped the public into a frenzy about Saddam droppong a nuke into the US.

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
I don't think the US has done much surrendering in the last year.

depends on what you call surrendering . . . . i'm imagning a bent over america grabbin her ankles preparing for the worst. maybe not surrendering militarily, but we're certaintly not large and in charge as we used to be.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
depends on what you call surrendering . . . . i'm imagning a bent over america grabbin her ankles preparing for the worst. maybe not surrendering militarily, but we're certaintly not large and in charge as we used to be.

The root cause of that started well before the last few years and is not just "military" by any stretch of the imagination.

DucatiMonster696

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2009

Awesome. So answer me this question.

Was that coloring book passed out throughout schools in the US by a government official in the same manner Biden's political view on Obama's "jobs bill" was shilled at a public school?

Last edited:

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Those dogs were so cute. What a blessing it is to be able to give to children. But the monsters who don't want to give to children are so ashamed of themselves they have to shit on everything. Look in the mirror? Are you a piece of shit? Poor poor sad shits. They didn't get real love as children so they can't give anything now.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jan 25, 2011
Awesome. So answer me this question.

Was that coloring book passed out throughout schools in the US by a government official in the same manner Biden's political view on Obama's "jobs bill" was shilled at a public school?

In far greater numbers than one classroom.

http://teapartyinsider.com/Blogs/Te...arty-Patriots-Coloring-Book-Used-in-Public-Sc

As a part of efforts to uphold federal requirements for publics schools to honor Constitution Day with educational programs, many school districts will purchase the Tea Party Patriots’ Constitution Day coloring book.