Biden Campaign Snags Trump Campaign Domain

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Politico reporting:
Gotta be quick on those re-registrations.

Perhaps Biden can show Trump how to be a dealmaker by selling the domain back to the Trump campaign for a hefty sum 😂😂

Feb 4, 2009
It is awesome and looks like the Lincoln Project has schooled them. Redirects to a hard hitting site not some Dumb “Elect Joe” banner.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
This is pretty good, made me chuckle. Russia, if you're listening, ddos this domain please and dox the owner

Reactions: JEDIYoda

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
FURTHERMORE...the original website was created by a group of ex-military vets who were selling, yes, Trump t-shirts, but also keep america great gear. The original owners donated 50% of their proceeds to Fisher House, which benefits military families. This was in 2017.

I guess the Trump tshirts pissed someone off.

Sources for my info:
1. IANA
2. archive.org

I hope whoever snagged it is happy about taking money out of military families that need help.

Last edited:

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Someone used this against me today, but this thread and all of you who fell for it deserve this:

index.php

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
FURTHERMORE...the original website was created by a group of ex-military vets who were selling, yes, Trump t-shirts, but also keep america great gear. The original owners donated 50% of their proceeds to Fisher House, which benefits military families. This was in 2017.

I guess the Trump tshirts pissed someone off.

Sources for my info:
1. IANA
2. archive.org

I hope whoever snagged it is happy about taking money out of military families that need help.
must not have been that much money...who cares?

• Haha
Reactions: blackangst1

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Specifically, what did they lie about

1. the Biden campaign has pulled its final act of the week: acquiring the web domain KeepAmericaGreat.com.
IANA does not list the owner. So its speculation.

2. When Trump launched his reelection campaign last year, he rolled out the “Keep America Great” as its official new slogan with great fanfare. But the Biden campaign recently learned the web domain was available and snagged it
This says Trump created this domain last year, which A. he didnt. The domain was created in 2015, and B that it was his website, which it never has been.

3.The site now lays out a top-to-bottom rebuke to the Trump administration, including his handling of coronavirus. “Promises Made, Promises Kept Broken,” the site’s home page screams. “Trump isn’t looking for a second term,” it charges. “He’s looking for a do-over.”
This domain has been anti Trump rhetoric for at least a year. This isnt a recent change.

I guess the rest of it is correct, but certainly not the main gist of the headline or the information contained therein. Anything having to do with the domain "keepamericagreat" in relation to Trump is absolutely FALSE and made up.

Last edited: