Biden admin winding down "remain in Mexico" policy, will start measured admittance of those registered.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
So we should restrict travel between states while it's ok to open up the country to foreign nationals? I guess everyone should just cover up the deaths like NY did?

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The long, arduous complications of unravelling the bureaucratic machinations of Steven Miller's Machiavellian immigration laws that have been meticulously noted over many, many, many small cuts, for no reason but to deny any "non-Americans" (curiously defined by this unabashed, admitted Nazi) from entering the country

At least, there is a database, and literate people and students with patience, tracking every minute detail.

But this is pretty chilling. The deliberate exploitation of labyrinthine government order, by the very party "elected" to dissolve exactly such labyrinthine government designs, used now as a cudgel against the very people that voted for the opposite...to give them what they think they want.

Just look at this: shitstains like brandonbull, hating on the government in every corner that he can breath, supporting these kind of people that use every imaginable tool of government that he explicitly hates, to do every possible maximum harm against only ever the people he claims to hate...oh my oh my. whatever will brandonbull do with himself? how will he sleep at night? knowing that explicitly the very thing that he hates, that he defines himself by here and elsewhere, is the only tool available to end the very thing that he furiously masturbates himself to sleep at night??? HOW WILL HE LIVE?

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Some good steps at ending inhumane policies.

Inhumane is trashing this nation with overpopulation. The world suffers for every additional person living our life style. You are just accelerating its demise, inviting them all to a front row seat to the pain when we slam head first into this brick wall.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Inhumane is trashing this nation with overpopulation. The world suffers for every additional person living our life style. You are just accelerating its demise, inviting them all to a front row seat to the pain when we slam head first into this brick wall.

This seems to presume that I do not favor drastically altering certain aspects of American lifestyle to be less environmentally impactful. Which would be very very incorrect.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

America is not over-populated, despite what you might believe about humankind worldwide.

I’d be buying stocks in ankle bracelet companies right about now. I think wearing one is a fair trade off for asylum seekers being released on their own recognizance.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Sorry if facts hurt your feelz. Not everyone buys into President "We choose truth over facts".
What facts? Where has Biden restricted travel between states and what did he have to do with NY's death counts? This thread is about actions Biden is taking and your first post is to bring up shit he has nothing to do with. Do you have some directly on the thread subject to contribute?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Be the change you want to see.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
So we should restrict travel between states while it's ok to open up the country to foreign nationals? I guess everyone should just cover up the deaths like NY did?
Where is travel restricted between states? Are you smoking that good ole white supremacist right wing Trumper crack again? I take the train between ny and nj at will. Haven't read of any travel between states being restricted besides taking precautions. You make it sound like there are checkpoints. Psycho.

Fucking psycho liar. You are all evil.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
good. as i've said before, the trump administration's immigration policies would have been called crimes against humanity in any other country.

Any other country? Really?

Why Has Australia Fallen Out of Love With Immigration? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

And you know what will happen to those that want to bypass all the normal channels of immigration (apply and wait for their turn) and want to crash at the border? Australian government will keep them in camps outside Australia until their cases are being heard, as long as it needed be.

Even more harsh than the US.

Manus Island: Inside Australia's refugee camp - BBC News

Darn xenophobic Aussies, eh? /s

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Why Has Australia Fallen Out of Love With Immigration? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

And you know what will happen to those that want to bypass all the normal channels of immigration (apply and wait for their turn) and want to crash at the border? Australian government will keep them in camps outside Australia until their cases are being heard, as long as it needed be.

Were not australia.

Since I'm not familiar with australia's immigration policy history, which you must be, I can't comment on whether or not it's based on xenophobia like ours has been.

I'm curious tho, simple yes or no will suffice, did you read the NYT article?

Last edited:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
good. as i've said before, the trump administration's immigration policies would have been called crimes against humanity in any other country.
I think someone from the UN officially declared it crimes against humanity, but they were unable to get inspectors in the door.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

Did you RTFA? Or watch the video?
And please let me know when the Aussies actively separate children from parents

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Congrats, you found something shitty so what we've done is totally ok. /s