BF4 and its DLC

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Since Origin made all the BF4 DLC free, I decided to download it for content I didn't already play. I don't like Multiplayer because frankly, the one-or-two shot kills make it not so fun for me (I do well in other FPS MP games). Anyway, I'm looking for a long single-player campaign. I finished the original game when it came with China Rising. Now there's like 3 or 4 other DLCs (Dragon's Teeth, Final Stand, etc.) but I don't see additional campaign added. Is there any and how do I get to it?

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
BF games aren't really for the SP campaign. It's almost an afterthought. None of the DLC expands on the campaign, it's all multiplayer content.

For those looking to pick up games on Origin you can use the code ORIGIN50 for 50% off most stuff, not pre-orders. So you can pick up BF4 and all the DLC for $10.

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
We can make it feel like a single player campaign for you. I'll narrate for you a story on teamspeak while you try to run from my sniper rifle. No but serious, BF has terrible single player campaigns. I mean terrible and not worth playing IMO. I played like 5 minutes of the BF3 campaign and was asking myself why I wasted 5 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.
Also, I feel that way in BF sometimes. I get the spawn-die-spawn-die syndrome quite often. You can find your groove, that one thing you are good at, and then maximize that and stick to it. Some people are pilots, others snipers, other tankers etc etc. Most people just generally play whatever though.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
We can make it feel like a single player campaign for you. I'll narrate for you a story on teamspeak while you try to run from my sniper rifle. No but serious, BF has terrible single player campaigns. I mean terrible and not worth playing IMO. I played like 5 minutes of the BF3 campaign and was asking myself why I wasted 5 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.
Also, I feel that way in BF sometimes. I get the spawn-die-spawn-die syndrome quite often. You can find your groove, that one thing you are good at, and then maximize that and stick to it. Some people are pilots, others snipers, other tankers etc etc. Most people just generally play whatever though.
I wouldn't buy a BF game for the campaign but I didn't feel like it wasn't worth playing once you had the game. Nothing great but there were some over the top action scenes.