BF3 - Best Tactics for Flying Jets

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by c0smicRay, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c0smicRay

c0smicRay Junior Member

Hey guys, I've been doing a lot of flying in the jet, and now that I have a pretty good feeling of what are the "do's and dont's" when it comes to flying, I've gone ahead and compiled this video with all the tips and tricks I've picked up. These are things that I'm sure will help you, as they are essential to me when I'm flying. So far, I have more kills with jets combined than any other weapon or vehicle, and about 2 hours total time in jets alone.

These was made on a PC, but the controls are basically the same for a controller, shouldn't be hard to figure out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPK3spDSJ84

Hope this helps guys, and if you have any other tips to leave a comment!

^^this

Anandtech Moderator
    KeithTalent

#1 c0smicRay, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
  2. terry107

terry107 Senior member

You'll probably get more responses if you posted this (and your other video) in the gigantic BF3 sticky at the top of the page. I think the natives are growing weary of multiple BF3 threads.

3. VulgarDisplay

VulgarDisplay Diamond Member

Just don't fly the jets. They are currently only good as an AA attractant. You can't stay alive long enough to get any points to unlock stuff to make the jet not shitty.

You can strafe infantry and they shrug it off. You can't kill armor. You can try and kill other planes, but they get shot down by infantry/AA before you can shoot at them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.