BF: BC2 - How is the Matchmaking/Server Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacc1234

Sep 3, 2005
I have a very simple question. How is the process of finding and connecting to a multiplayer game in BC2? I am fine with the good old server browser but they make it tough for my Dad to find the right games.

Does it work more like L4D2 where you can easily hop into games and find your friends or is it more like BF2?

Thanks!

Already a thread on this and you're name calling. Thread locked.

Anandtech PC Gaming Moderator
KeithTalent

Last edited by a moderator:

ixelion

Feb 5, 2005
What is so hard about a server browser? it is basically just a table with columns, if you can't read a simple table then you should buy a console.

VashHT

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2007
I have a very simple question. How is the process of finding and connecting to a multiplayer game in BC2? I am fine with the good old server browser but they make it tough for my Dad to find the right games.

Does it work more like L4D2 where you can easily hop into games and find your friends or is it more like BF2?

Thanks!

There is a friends list that lets you join games your friends are in. There is also a play now button that just tosses you into a game. Then there is also the "classic" server browser, which has kind of been simplified to the point where it's crappier than the one in 1942.

Status
Not open for further replies.