Beyond bat guano crazy...

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Mentioned before that from time to time I slip in to an old forum I used to be active in, but driven off, along with 99% of other users, the rails by a rabid trumpanzee, and a couple of rabid Jesus freaks.

The latest being discussed is about the UFOs that have been in the news lately. Of course with UFOs come aliens, other than those with brown skin. The latest conspiracy theory is that the government is releasing fabricated UFO sightings so that when the "rapture" occurs, which by the way is going to happen any day now, the government can "explain it away". This is supported by walls of text they have apparently plagiarized from other sites without links, another common trait seen there.

Sooooo.... when the 'rapture' occurs, and all the good people don't show up for work the next day, or are plucked from their car driving down the street, the government is going to say "Abducted by aliens from the UFOs we have released videos of".

I'm probably going to get eye cancer from reading some of their bat guano conspiracy theories.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
so don''t.

I don't have a problem with UFOs, but i do have a problem with anyone who is on any of these "i want to believe" websites. By the very nature of UFOs being unidentified, a serious researcher should first and foremost be skeptical. Instead they are a bunch of idiots.

Honestly what pisses me off about any actually-unexplained video footage being released, is the noise these monkeys are going to make. Otherwise, sure. Bring it on. I love a bit of weird unexplained stuff - what little there is left of it.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I hope they're right. Them getting raptured away would make my life much more pleasant. I won't be going. God knows better than that, cause I'll personally sink an axe into his stupid head for being an utterly incompetent moron.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Why would the government want to explain away a rapture? I can see some politicians saying, "F'! There goes our voter base." Others would be like, "I guess that makes Social Security solvent for a bit." I'm struggling to find a downside for folks left behind.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
60 Minutes did a piece, I believe just last Sunday on UFOs, but they have a different name for them now,

Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, or "AATIP."

Here's a story that appears to have a substantial intersection with the 60 Minutes story. In fact it appears to be reporting on that very story:

It's pretty dull stuff. I've never gotten a hard on for UFO stories. However, the people who are experiencing these things aren't so skeptical. Some of the interviews they did suggest that something's going on other than just artifacts or weird meteorological phenomena. :oops: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :confused:

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Why would the government want to explain away a rapture? I can see some politicians saying, "F'! There goes our voter base." Others would be like, "I guess that makes Social Security solvent for a bit." I'm struggling to find a downside for folks left behind.
Because government is controlled by satanic powers. You know one of those imaginary deities that denies the other deity exists.

But yes, I am ready for a cleansing. The downside is that we will still be stuck with all the christians that missed the bus, like Trump, Cruz, Joel Olsten, Franklin Graham, etc., and boy are they going to be pissed.

Reactions: Meghan54

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Because government is controlled by satanic powers. You know one of those imaginary deities that denies the other deity exists.

But yes, I am ready for a cleansing. The downside is that we will still be stuck with all the christians that missed the bus, like Trump, Cruz, Joel Olsten, Franklin Graham, etc., and boy are they going to be pissed.

If everyone on the planet that believed in the Rapture just up and disappeared and went to a parallel dimension where Earth was destroyed, as is their fantasy, this country would advance forward so quickly it would be amazing.

Reactions: jman19 and MtnMan

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
If everyone on the planet that believed in the Rapture just up and disappeared and went to a parallel dimension where Earth was destroyed, as is their fantasy, this country would advance forward so quickly it would be amazing.
Seriously, the average IQ of the country would jump 10 - 20 points.