Better spend those Bezos bucks fast

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
His new girlfriend, a neighbor, has had too much plastic surgery and looks fake - boobs, lips, face, etc. I hear that she used to work for Fox.

This calls for a link to the National Enquirer who has raunchy texts messages between the two. :p
https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/jeff-bezos-lauren-sanchez-text-messages-affair-scandal/

jeff-bezos-laura-whitesell-patrick.jpg

How can National Enquirers get this without breaking laws?

Nov 8, 2012
People don't care as long as they get their stuff cheap and fast.

Exactly. It's akin to Walmart with sweat shops in China/India making the products. Out of sight out of mind.

South Park did a good episode series on this in their latest season. Basically the Amazon warehouse people went on strike - and then everyone in town just got pissed off at the people on strike.

alcoholbob

Diamond Member
May 24, 2005
So Jeff Bezos only owns a 16% share of Amazon?

I was worried that she'd seize half his shares, and hand them over to a rival but it looks like a swing of 8% might not do that much.

Odd that he can control so much of the company with such a small stake in it.

I assume it's like any situation with a founder, the board is full of loyalists so actual ownership % isn't that important.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Sounds like Bezos and his wife situation was similar to mine. Lasted 26 years, but we became different persons from when we met as childhood sweethearts. Why does everybody think this is going to be adversarial?