better alternative to synergy?

HybridSquirrel

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2005
I have always used synergy to share my keyboard/mouse with my second computer but it seems to be having problems not recognizing my full screen games and will switch the mouse over when playing. I've read up on known issues and they said its due to it not being compatible with windows 7. So my question is, is there an alternative to synergy? Or a fix I can try aside from closing the program everytime i game

gsaldivar

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2001
I believe so. I don't game much these days so I haven't really tried much of that, but ID seems to be pretty well maintained, unlike Synergy. :)

Tsavo

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2009
YES YES YES.

This works perfectly! Synergy is something that I've used for so long that I haven't given a second thought to replacing it.

Now I can MMO without having my master screen minimize itself.

HybridSquirrel

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2005
i installed it and am running it now, but i havent had the other computer on to see if it minimizes my games. From what tsavo says it appears to be full of win. Thanks for the suggestion =D

HybridSquirrel

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2005
bumping this thread...I cant seem to get Input Director to work for my Netbook....it has been enabled on the firewall...and is only running MSSE. Any ideas?