Beto for 2020

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
I’m right wing... :rolleyes:

Voted dem in 08 and 12 and voted to get a Dem governor in LA and may or may not do again. Severely conservative

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I’m right wing... :rolleyes:

Voted dem in 08 and 12 and voted to get a Dem governor in LA and may or may not do again. Severely conservative

strange. I thought you voted for this retard...

giphy.gif

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
the worst kind of voter. Some white guy who couldnt make it wants to blow it up for everyone.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
So I’m a white guy that couldn’t make it? What does the color of my skin have anything to do with anything, that seems like an incredibly racist thing to say.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Just fine to be honest. Theres plenty I disagree with him on but by and large he’s delivering as expected.

Heh. So he's burning it down to your satisfaction while somehow preserving, defending & protecting the Constitution.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
And you are a racist that openly judges people on the color of their skin. Congrats on being the same as the frickin KKK.

Observable reality tells us that deplorables are White, 'tis true. They're a serious embarrassment to the rest of the people in this country, often White people like me.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Jhnnn jumping in on the thread derailment from a discussion of Beto to one of openly racist attacks calling someone out and judging them on nothing more than the color of their skin.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Jhnnn jumping in on the thread derailment from a discussion of Beto to one of openly racist attacks calling someone out and judging them on nothing more than the color of their skin.

So this is the "You're the real racist!" game? It's not like JStorm said there was anything wrong with being white.

Your admission to wanting to burn it all down doesn't square in any way with gushing over Beto. I still haven't figured out why you're doing so but your sincerity has been suspect all along.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
I would vote for Beto. Yes I voted to burn the place down in ‘16, probably won’t in ‘20. Yes his implication was here was something negative about being white and it was a quite racist remark to make. He judged me on skin color alone and here you are defending it. Congrats.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I did. I voted to burn down DC, as did many other voters.

Because.... Hillary?
And how can you like anything that Trump is, or does, without being a die hard and radical right wing Republican?

If you voted for Obama, twice, how did he fail you, how did Democrats fail you?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I would vote for Beto. Yes I voted to burn the place down in ‘16, probably won’t in ‘20. Yes his implication was here was something negative about being white and it was a quite racist remark to make. He judged me on skin color alone and here you are defending it. Congrats.

You said the Trump way was just fine by you. If it is, I figure you'd want more of the same rather than voting for a relative unknown like Beto.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
There’s a lot of people who voted for a trump that aren’t die hard radical republicans. Obama didn’t fail me, not any more than anyone else.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
You said the Trump way was just fine by you. If it is, I figure you'd want more of the same rather than voting for a relative unknown like Beto.

What Trump is doing is what I expected him to do. A lot of it is bad but it is shaking the damned place up. Yes I would vote for Beto, he seems like an Obama 2.0. Yes Hillary came into play in my thinking also, if someone like Beto were the candidate instead of her we wouldn’t have Trump in office. Hopefully it was a huge wake up slap in the face for Dems about hubris and taking things for granted but I doubt it. Everyone seems as partisan as ever.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000

stfu you little whinny bitch. All the benifits of white skin and still a simple dumb bitch.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Just fine to be honest. Theres plenty I disagree with him on but by and large he’s delivering as expected.

Delivering what? You wanted a roll back of environmental regulations, a weakening of our position in the world, an injection of straight up racism into our culture, and an increase in the power of corporations and the wealthy while borrowing money to pay them?

Seriously what kind of fucking moron are you? You and 62 million other idiots got played.

Reactions: ivwshane

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Read through this thread and ask yourself what side that’s really coming from.

And as I said before, there’s a lot that I disagree with him on but he’s doing just asnid expected him to. Burning the place down.

We need more people from Norway but people from south of the border are criminals is straight up racist, not sure how you can deny that. So what specifically is Trump doing in "burning the place down" that you agree with? What positive change(s) do you specifically see him bringing to our county?

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
What Trump is doing is what I expected him to do. A lot of it is bad but it is shaking the damned place up. Yes I would vote for Beto, he seems like an Obama 2.0. Yes Hillary came into play in my thinking also, if someone like Beto were the candidate instead of her we wouldn’t have Trump in office. Hopefully it was a huge wake up slap in the face for Dems about hubris and taking things for granted but I doubt it. Everyone seems as partisan as ever.

I think what is confusing people here is that it sounds like you are saying that you think that the Democrats did a good job when in power, and you voted for them and will again, but that them being proud of doing a good job pissed you off so bad that you decided to burn the whole country down?

I know I'm having a problem following that logic.

As to what this has to do with a thread about Beto is that we really need to understand where this anger comes from if we are to do better. Seriously we don't understand this. Do you want Democrats to be worse at governing? Do just want them to show false modesty? Do you just enjoy hurting people? What can we do to make people like you happy?