Bethel Ohio, totally not racist and a great place to live

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
It's called blow back, but at least we can enjoy our cheap outsourced goods and services on the coasts so the 1% who live in their gated communities can enjoy wealth and prosperity like no one else while virtue signaling over the issues the little people struggle with every day in real life.

Trump rose on the back of...

Mexicans are rapists and birtherism. At a minimum half of the rise of Trump can be attributed to racial animus. Trumpers think us darkies are going to take their shit.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
It is a sad state of affairs. I live in a relatively nice part of a progressive state. Part of me wants to move to the swing states and fight all the good fights, but that is for a younger person who does not care about the weather.

justneedaname7

Jun 23, 2020
Small-midsized towns in middle America are often super duper racist. Most people think it's just the South....nope. It might actually be worse.
Yeah, because you have lived in so many small-midsized towns in middle America to witness first hand the super duper racism. You sound like an arrogant person from one of the coasts that consider us in the midwest just fly-over country.

justneedaname7

Jun 23, 2020
my neighbor for many years was originally from Ohio. I got the sense from him that racism there was truly the norm, outside of big cities. He had to tone down his overt references, but he's still the same.
SMH
Well everybody knows them there damn hicks from Ohio are just a bunch of uneducated, backwards hillbillies. You are so much more enlightened and evolved. I bet you wish everyone could be like you.

• Haha
Reactions: skyking

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Well everybody knows them there damn hicks from Ohio are just a bunch of uneducated, backwards hillbillies. You are so much more enlightened and evolved. I bet you wish everyone could be like you.
Dave Chapelle is from Ohio. I suggest you watch his monologue on 8:46. On YT, worth the watch. Also Ohio is home of the killings of John Crawford and Tamir Rice.

P.S. I see you are likely one of those Russian troll bots created just to suck Trump's ass. Good luck with that job.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Dave Chapelle is from Ohio. I suggest you watch his monologue on 8:46. On YT, worth the watch. Also Ohio is home of the killings of John Crawford and Tamir Rice.

P.S. I see you are likely one of those Russian troll bots created just to suck Trump's ass. Good luck with that job.
Junior mint.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Yet there are still some who will be surprised by this. When I people try to proclaim America is better then this, my answer is

no it isn't
Then the reality that if you have to call 911, guess who shows up, armed racists that seem to have a license to kill, or at least beat you to a pulp.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Then the reality that if you have to call 911, guess who shows up, armed racists that seem to have a license to kill, or at least beat you to a pulp.
I'm sure that thought makes you very happy instead of addressing the real issue.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

You need to play the long game. You gave it up way to fast. Plonk.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I'm sure that thought makes you very happy instead of addressing the real issue.
Which is?

That we have a raging racist in the oval office that is empowering the fucking scum of society?

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
That's the "weather" aspect of what is wrong. We need to address the 200 years of "climate change" that preceded it.

Last edited:

justneedaname7

Jun 23, 2020

I have no idea who John Crawford or Tamir Rice is. I suspect they are black men and you are actually trying to use their deaths to make a point. Tell me something, what are the names of all of the black men that were shot and killed by other black men in Chicago, New York, LA and all of the major democrat controlled cities last week? Or are you not concerned about black men being killed unless it's at the hand of a white person. You are truly the racist that you like to run around accusing others of being. You think black on black murders is perfectly acceptable. You are a pathetic little pawn who's mouth moves at the hand of some puppeteer.

PS. I don't like Trump. You seemed to have gotten in over your head. Pretty easy to be some spineless little wimp anonymously trolling the web shooting your mouth off when you don't have to face anyone in person. My name comes from the fact that several others that I tried were not accepted.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
I have no idea who John Crawford or Tamir Rice is. I suspect they are black men and you are actually trying to use their deaths to make a point. Tell me something, what are the names of all of the black men that were shot and killed by other black men in Chicago, New York, LA and all of the major democrat controlled cities last week? Or are you not concerned about black men being killed unless it's at the hand of a white person. You are truly the racist that you like to run around accusing others of being. You think black on black murders is perfectly acceptable. You are a pathetic little pawn who's mouth moves at the hand of some puppeteer.

PS. I don't like Trump. You seemed to have gotten in over your head. Pretty easy to be some spineless little wimp anonymously trolling the web shooting your mouth off when you don't have to face anyone in person. My name comes from the fact that several others that I tried were not accepted.

What’s that have to do with anything? Do you need to know all the names of people who died from X on X violence before it’s ok to say the police shouldn’t be shooting citizens? You also don’t know who either of those men are? You seemed woefully uninformed.

are you from a small town?
8Ko7pVa.png

Reactions: skyking

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
As always with you...it's the Democrat's fault. Party of personal responsibility should take some responsibility for once.

oh but he's totally independent and blames the other party equally....he just will never exhibit such.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Oh god, this tired broken bullshit again. This probably works in your corner of the internet; not here dingleberry.