• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."
  • Community Question: What makes a good motherboard?

Bethel Ohio, totally not racist and a great place to live

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I have no idea who John Crawford or Tamir Rice is. I suspect they are black men and you are actually trying to use their deaths to make a point. Tell me something, what are the names of all of the black men that were shot and killed by other black men in Chicago, New York, LA and all of the major democrat controlled cities last week? Or are you not concerned about black men being killed unless it's at the hand of a white person. You are truly the racist that you like to run around accusing others of being. You think black on black murders is perfectly acceptable. You are a pathetic little pawn who's mouth moves at the hand of some puppeteer.

PS. I don't like Trump. You seemed to have gotten in over your head. Pretty easy to be some spineless little wimp anonymously trolling the web shooting your mouth off when you don't have to face anyone in person. My name comes from the fact that several others that I tried were not accepted.
That you don't know who Crawford or Rice are (or rather, were) speaks volumes. You may want to look up "John Crawford III" and "Tamir Rice" before you respond further.

Also, please don't use the classic "but what about black-on-black crime?" deflection to avoid dealing with the subject here. No one here is suggesting that those crimes are "acceptable" and that they shouldn't be dealt with. But it's possible to tackle more than one injustice at once, and there is arguably a greater injustice when the police -- you know, the people who are supposed to epitomize law and order -- are murdering unarmed and frequently innocent black people.

When you make an argument like yours, you're effectively asking the black community to be virtually perfect before it (or anyone else) can address systemic racist violence. Imagine if you were in school and staff said they couldn't address bullying against you because one person in your class keeps playing hooky... ridiculous, right? So why do you want to set an impossibly high standard for an entire culture before you'll deal with racist violence against it?

Nov 29, 2006
I have no idea who John Crawford or Tamir Rice is. I suspect they are black men and you are actually trying to use their deaths to make a point. Tell me something, what are the names of all of the black men that were shot and killed by other black men in Chicago, New York, LA and all of the major democrat controlled cities last week? Or are you not concerned about black men being killed unless it's at the hand of a white person. You are truly the racist that you like to run around accusing others of being. You think black on black murders is perfectly acceptable. You are a pathetic little pawn who's mouth moves at the hand of some puppeteer.

PS. I don't like Trump. You seemed to have gotten in over your head. Pretty easy to be some spineless little wimp anonymously trolling the web shooting your mouth off when you don't have to face anyone in person. My name comes from the fact that several others that I tried were not accepted.
First step is "Admittance". Good job.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

That's because you are too fucking lazy and stupid to read. Take your troll act somewhere else. It's way too predictable.

ASK THE COMMUNITY