Best way to meet a girl you dont even know?

Executor

Aug 7, 2001
There is a girl at my high school that I'm interested in, but I have no classes with her. How do I get to know her better considering that I rarely see her during the day? The only time that I could possibly talk to her would be during lunch or maybe passing in the hallway. I don't want to scare her by approaching her randomly one day and rabidly start talking to her. Also I'm worried that she'd be pressured negatively by her friends if I approached her during lunch, but who knows. Anyone know any good conversation starters for something like this? Should I hang out a bit with some of her friends that I sorta know, in the hopes that she'll eventually notice me. I want to meet her in a non-pressured environment where both of us can feel at ease. Btw, I've asked my friends and none can give any sensible solutions, or they just don't take my seriously. Thanks

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
find common friends.. or get some cajones and walk up and introduce yerself to her :D

dirtboy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< /looks down, drop pants

"Well, it won't suck itself"

:)
>>

hahahahahahaha!!! :D

Ladies Man

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
well i take it you are in high school... so in high school it is acceptable to play mind games.

Tell someone you know that also knows her that you like her. Make sure its a person who can't keep secrets. She'll find out. And if she likes you word will circle around to you. After that you can try approaching.

If you are in college just go up and say so how about that big party tomorrow? *there's always a big party tomorrow* god i love college

BigNeko

Jun 16, 2001
Just walk up and hand her your number on the back of an ATM slip with a $77,000 balance on the front.

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000

<< Just walk up and hand her your number on the back of an ATM slip with a $77,000 balance on the front. >>

What if she hands you an ATM slip with bigger figures??

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
you have to have something in common otherwise you prolly wouldnt like her so take advantage of whatever that common ground is, of course your getting this from a guy who rarely ever has the cajones to walk up to a girl and do this.

Thx for the choice of words bob :)

mind games are suck, straight forward is the way to go IMO :)

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001

<<

<< Just walk up and hand her your number on the back of an ATM slip with a $77,000 balance on the front. >>

>>

kidnap her.. demand ransom

Presence

Golden Member
May 8, 2001
Well if you pass her by during hallways and such just say Hi every once in awhile. Start slowly, then if you ever see somewhere you can approach her (depending on how she reacts whenever you say hi to her) and ask her name and stuff and if she would wanna hang out or something

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000

<<

>>

THEN IS LOVE!

*kat. <-- :D

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
ugh.. yeah.. some days i have the cajones.. some days i dont... its definitly not easy to just walk up to a random person.. having friends with you or behind u might help

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000

<<

<<

>>

THEN IS LOVE!

*kat. <-- :D
>>

Okie. I love you eaks. :D

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
"Nice shoes.... wanna screw?"

"Hey, wanna go to my place for some pizza and some screwin'?'" <SLAP> "What... you don't like pizza?"

"Is that a mirror in your pocket? I can see myself in your pants."

horts32

Apr 19, 2000
Alright... If you ever do "get with her" you have to try this. It's called the "Philly Fake Out"

So you're doin' her doggy style,
You pull out and spit on her back so she thinks you're done,
Then when she turns around,
you shoot it in her eye!

And if you want another, you can try the "Bucking Bronco"

You get some of your friends to hide in the closet,
when you're doin' her doggy style agian,
you grab her hair, and have your frineds jump out.
Now you have to see how long you can hold on.
You can also use your own variation to this, such as
screaming out her sister's name.

March 2 - March 9

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

<< Alright... If you ever do "get with her" you have to try this. It's called the "Philly Fake Out"

you shoot it in her eye!

March 2 - March 9
>>

uhm...NO.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

<< Alright... If you ever do "get with her" you have to try this. It's called the "Philly Fake Out"

you shoot it in her eye!

March 2 - March 9
>>

how utterly charming, why can't I get lucky and meet a guy like you... not
rolleye.gif

Executor

Aug 7, 2001
Thanks for the serious replies. As for the other sexist comments, please stop wasting my time.

I like the Hi in the hallway thing suggested by Presence. I think the cajones idea is great, but I'm afraid she'll like one of my friends better(let's hope not), but it would save me potential embarrassment. I wanna get to know her, not ask her out. I don't really even know what her interests are yet.

Masas

Feb 11, 2001
start with "hi"
end with "here's my number, see you [insert date and time of next meeting here] at [insert location of next meeting here]"
what you do in between will determine her reaction...

but really, start with "hi"...it isn't that hard, and they don't think "freak" at first sight as much as you think...
especially good if you have a school dance, sporting event or something she can or you can accompany her to.

"well i take it you are in high school... so in high school it is acceptable to play mind games.

Tell someone you know that also knows her that you like her. Make sure its a person who can't keep secrets. She'll find out. And if she likes you word will circle around to you. After that you can try approaching."

Tell me you're not serious! I hated it and still hate it when guys do that. Now, if a girl does it, that's okay, since she's obviously awaiting an intiation from the guy whose duty it is. Nonetheless, it is unacceptable from a guy! It irritates me and makes me feel like he thinks of me as a second class citizen. If you like me, like me, then you should be a real man and approach me about it.

I almost couldn't stand those guys who took a pen and wrote on my journals or my pocket dictionary at high school to say how they loved me and wanted me to be theirs. Gosh! Of course I couldn't stand the guy who publicly professed his affection for me, though I ended up with that one. :eek:

Anyway, I don't see the need for arrogance and pride. If you really luv a woman, then look straight into her eyes and tell her respectfully. She'll be turned on with that . . . at least I would! ;) :D

rutchtkim

Golden Member
Aug 2, 2001
before u start with verbal conversation, make sure u first make noticeable gestures to her. Start off with a smile and if she smiles back than pursue your with your goals. Next time you see her, make a hand wave this time and next time start talking to her. :)

Anghang

Platinum Member
Apr 30, 2001

you shoot it in her eye!
>>

BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAA....ROTFLMMFAO!!!!.....dayam!!!...that's just wrong!!!
planting seeds to be the apple of her eye eh?....somehow i don't think it works that way....hahaha....
at least not in the beginning :p....