Best Verizon PDA/smartphone?

Kremlar

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
...but Verizon doesn't seem to have an equivelant model.

They do have the XV6700, but it appears to be an older model.

Any other good PDA/smartphones from Verizon worth checking out? I currently have a Treo 650 but want to go Windows Mobile, and liked the slide-out keyboard on the Cingular.

Thanks!!

HyTekJosh

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2001
I use VZW and have the Samsung SCH-i730. IMO its the best form factor PPC VZW offers and has all of the functionality. My next phone will be an updated version to the i730 when it comes out hopefully by next summer.

Kremlar

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
I was looking at that one, or possibly just going with a Treo 700w...

One handed operation is a big plus for me, and the Treo 700w looks like it would be most suite to that...

bobdelt

May 26, 2006
i had the 6700... it was ok

but the treo 700wx blows that away... the software customization of the phone, increase ram, size and user friendly design (one handed ftw), volume switch, etc, makes it the best phone on the market in my opinion. It also has a normal sd card which is nice. I wouldnt get the treo 700w because it seems crippled by the low amount of ram, but i heard the wx is going to be available to verizon any day now. You can also get threaded text messaging on it which is awesome. and the 750 is out at cingular if not now in a couple weeks... built in antenna and slimmer.

ASK THE COMMUNITY