Best scene ever created in the history of movies!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 4, 2004
Na, the best scene ever in the history of movies begins with, "Hi kids. You know who we are? We are associates of your business partner Marcellus Wallace."

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I'm gonna put my vote in for the movie scene that begins as such.

Father: "And you, Preston, the supposed savior of the resistance, are now its destroyer. And along with them you've given me yourself. Calm, cooly, entirely without incident."

John Preston: "No,"

Tech: "Oh ...... Sh!t"

John Preston: "Not without incident."

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: dainthomas
Originally posted by: Ramma2
My friends, you bow to no one > All

seconded

yeah, that seriously could be the greatest scene in modern cinema history, I still think they should've ended the movie right after it.

angminas

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2006
Most of these movies are great, but here's an amazing scene in a terrible movie. The whole horrid movie is worth watching just for this payoff. Spoiler warning, it really is funnier to watch the movie, watch this clip from Rat Race at your own risk.

Text

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
I personally think that Monty Python and the Holy Grail has about 100 better scenes in the movie.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
my favorite scene in Grandma's Boy has to be either the first scene with Lee Ho in it, or when the monkey is driving the jeep. "drive monkey drive!!!" lol