Best price on a 256 megabyte XD memory card???

ADDCoach

Mar 3, 2003
I'm looking for the best price on a 256 megabyte XD memory card for my camera. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Carl

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Note the mod edit in your first thread:

Hi Carl,

Welcome to AnandTech. I know you are new to our forums, so I wanted to let you know that in Hot Deals, new threads are for posting the deals you have found. Please post your comments in the appropriate moderator sponsored thread:

~~~~ IWANNA ~~~~ to ask for hot deals on the items you want.
~~~~ How Do I ~~~~ to ask how to price match, etc.
~~~~ Brag & Moan ~~~~ to rave about your great experience or complain about how badly you were treated.
~~~~ Rebate Tracking Thread ~~~~ to post or look for the latest info on current rebates.

If you are looking for deals on particular items, try using our search engine.

I hope you find the deals you want. While you are at it, you might want to visit some of our seventeen other forums devoted to computers. You can find out how to get the most from your machine or just how to solve some problem you have been having.

Thank you,

AnandTech Moderator

Viper GTS

ADDCoach

Mar 3, 2003
I can't believe I put it in the wrong place again. I see where I screwed up. It shouldn't happen again.

olouie

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2001
Originally posted by: ADDCoach
I can't believe I put it in the wrong place again. I see where I screwed up. It shouldn't happen again.

good thing you learned

onelove

Golden Member
Dec 1, 2001
the name is a crackup ADD, esp in light of the posts. take it ez & good luck on your quest