Best Part: Gore's Daughter Wearing Leather Skirt

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
She's not a freakin' movie star, she's a politician's daughter. And if you think she is "fugly" or even average, I'd like to see your girlfriend! She is definitely above average.

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
She's better looking than a lot...just not babelicious. She's got a Martha Stewart thing going on though...:(

Total Refected Power

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
Is she drop-dead beautiful? No.

Is she cute? Yes.

Is it the combo of looks and personality that make her attractive? Indeed.

I would think most guys would be lucky to have that combination.

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
Ack, she's got no muscle mass at all and her breasts aren't fake!!! Give me Chyna any day........

SKiller

Oct 10, 1999

<< I appreciate inner and outer beauty of either sex. She has both, therefore is hot to me.
You can make any conclusions you want.
>>

I won't be making any conclusions yet, but I am getting a nice mental picture :Q;)

Oh, and what TRF said.

atomicbomberman

Golden Member
Aug 23, 2000
no bad.. not like super hot, but not bad

How old is she anyway?

She looks older than Clinton's Daughter, and Gore looks younger than Clinton...

bigvince

Banned
Aug 25, 2000
ISLA,

I'm not realy partial to Latinas in fact only recently have i started dateing a hispanic woman. and ya she not super ugly but only because Daddies money pays for alot of polish....

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I think she's actually closer to 30 or even 30 -- not sure though.

She's fairly attractive. I wouldn't call her smart though. I saw a speech she gave that was carried on CSPAN, and she seemed a little dense. That could just be her speaking skills, but I wasn't very impressed.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
heheh ratkill

<< Ack, she's got no muscle mass at all and her breasts aren't fake!!! Give me Chyna any day........ >>

hehheheh

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
Couldn't find the playboy, all sold out, but Scour came through with shinning colors! =D

<<Chyna's married to Triple H in real life. or so i hear. >> What? You don't think I could take that little pansy a$$????

<-----------disabling profile and crawling under desk while looking around with great concern..........

eia430

Sep 7, 2000
There is more than just physical attrativeness that makes Kareena &quot;hot&quot; on a purely physical level she is just average. But let's get beyond that, a person is far more than just a picture, there is personality involved, drive, ambition, sincerety, etc. Body language, how a person moves, holds themselves and acts shows much of their true personality. If you are just looking for a picture to wank-off to then Kareena is just average. But if you consider a real life PERSON, without personaly knowing her I would have to say that she is one of the most desireable people I've ever seen.