Best item ever in a Woot! Bag of Crap?

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
So, what is the best item you know about that someone received in a Woot! Bag of Crap?

I know someone got a $100 blender.

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
there is usually one or two people that'll get bigscreen high def TV's in each round.

This archos jukeboxes on today don't look like they'll sell out, some people will be getting them in bags of crap.

Most people just get crap, though.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: LordMorpheus
there is usually one or two people that'll get bigscreen high def TV's in each round.

This archos jukeboxes on today don't look like they'll sell out, some people will be getting them in bags of crap.

Are you serious? Big screen HDTVs in the Blinged-out Cabbage? Since most people order 3 bags, and since there are usually 900 bags available, those odds are pretty good.

HopJokey

Platinum Member
May 6, 2005
Originally posted by: Safeway

Are you serious? Big screen HDTVs in the Blinged-out Cabbage? Since most people order 3 bags, and since there are usually 900 bags available, those odds are pretty good.
Yea, I've seen (and it was confirmed by Woot! forum mods) that one or two people got a DLP HDTV they've been selling. No it's not stuffed in the bag; the people who got the TVs said they recieved a note saying the TV was coming and a few days later it arrived at their door.

Pretty sweet for 8 bucks.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I wouldn't be suprised it Woot stopped doing BOC's now that they're really popular. Even if they did the Bag O' Crap at 3 AM, the demand would probably be enough to crash their server now.

Xylitol

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2005
:music: BAG OF CRAP
BAG OF CRAP :music:

Everytime I got to them they're always sold out :(

Xyo II

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2005
Originally posted by: HopJokey

Yea, I've seen (and it was confirmed by Woot! forum mods) that one or two people got a DLP HDTV they've been selling. No it's not stuffed in the bag; the people who got the TVs said they recieved a note saying the TV was coming and a few days later it arrived at their door.

They had a couple that somehow got sent back to the warehouse or something, so they gave them away in the BOCs. 62" HDTVs. Just insane.

Feb 10, 2000
Originally posted by: HopJokey

Yeah, those were the InFocus 61" DLP sets. I very nearly bought one in the summer of last year when they were selling them for $2499. I finally decided it was just too big and got a 50" Samsung.

Xyo II

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2005
I've tried to buy a BOC before, but it was sold out in 26 seconds IIRC.

The servers just get so slammed, it's ridiculous.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Unless it's a kick ass 2006 Sony SXRD or Plasma I'd probably sell the TV for $$$