Best In Wall or No Profile Mountings?

lasergecko

Jul 17, 2001
Looking to get an in wall or no profile mounting for a 52" LCD TV. Anyone have any recommendations or suggestions?

I'm considering the Chief in wall mountings (Example Mountings) and looking for some additional options.

Thanks in Advance.

dawza

Dec 31, 2005
I have never used any of Chief's in-wall mounts, but have several of their desktop monitor arms, as well as a wall-mounted swing arm for our LCD TV, and have never been disappointed by their quality. Chief mounts just work- smooth joints, plenty of adjustments, accurate weight specs (i.e. mounts will actually hold their rated weights without droop), and solid construction.

Ergotron is generally consumer-oriented, while Chief caters to commercial/industrial applications.

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
Didn't look at the link due to a redirect, but are you talking about literally putting the TV in the wall so that the screen is flush with the drywall? I would think that the very first thing to consider would be the spacing of your studs and whether you would be breaking any building codes by chopping holes or notches in the studs to fit the TV.

lasergecko

Jul 17, 2001
The studs have already been inspected and the chief mountings will work. This isn't really a problem. Ergotron doesn't seem to have any mountings that handle 100lbs+ or 52".

I guess a better way of asking would be does anyone know any commerical or industrial in wall or low profile mounting companies?

Thanks in advance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Audio Components 2

ASK THE COMMUNITY