best home workouts without any free weights? using only your weight

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Don't bother; join a gym :)

Nobody in existence EVER - and I do mean that - got a nice chest and arms from doing things like pushups.

ViperVin2

Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb

Nobody in existence EVER - and I do mean that - got a nice chest and arms from doing things like pushups.

i agree

i joined gym 6 weeks ago, and im seeing nice results that years of pushups/situps etc etc got me

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: ViperVin2

i agree

i joined gym 6 weeks ago, and im seeing nice results that years of pushups/situps etc etc got me
Yeah the problem is two fold. 1) Pushups and the other limited excercises you can do for upper body are so few in selection that you end up doing the same thing all the time and 2) As you get stronger it's difficult to increase the resistance. So it's kind of like doing benchpressing with 120 lbs on the bar but never being able to raise the weight.

Warthog912

Golden Member
Jun 17, 2001

WHOA! Hold the train, I know many, many kids that have gotten big by pushups, dips, and the such. Ya'll who are saying it can't happen evidently aren't trying enough. Sorry, but I guess it's something ya gotta see for ur own eyes. But, it CAN happen.

beatniks3

Apr 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Wolverine27
Here are some bodybuilding without weights tips from 8-time Mr. Olympia Lee Haney

"Speaking of those in prison and of us, he said, "We have to continue to have a dream."

He showed a variety of exercises that could be done with a partner."

that is a scary link lol!
if i am in prision i am not going to be doing any of that weightlifting they show!