Best Free Conference Call Choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Only needed for 4-6 people at a time. Who has experience, and what has worked best for you? Must be free, because America!

Murloc

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2008
I just use skype, works well for me and I know who's stealing my industrial secrets (i.e. the same company that could read my e-mails if they wanted to).

CA19100

Jun 29, 2012
Was there any charge whatsoever?

Nope, was totally free. They have some add-on features you can buy like custom hold music or custom greetings, but if you aren't using those, no charge at all. You sign up, and immediately get a phone number and access code to use.

Pretty cool! Not sure how they're funding it other than those add-ons, but for our occasional conferences, it's really handy.

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I just use skype, works well for me and I know who's stealing my industrial secrets (i.e. the same company that could read my e-mails if they wanted to).

Lol, I'm looking for something that's totally free, because $3/mo is big bucks! :p

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Nope, was totally free. They have some add-on features you can buy like custom hold music or custom greetings, but if you aren't using those, no charge at all. You sign up, and immediately get a phone number and access code to use.

Pretty cool! Not sure how they're funding it other than those add-ons, but for our occasional conferences, it's really handy.

The NSA knows! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.