Best/Favorite Chocolate goodies?

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
Thinking of getting some good chocolate for friends/family. Not the cheap stuff you can buy for $5 for an assortment that is usually dried out. Wanting something GOOD.

Online would be great.

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
Hmm...truffles seem to be popular at those sites. I was just thinking of some choclate bars or fudge or something.

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
Originally posted by: SH3200
http://www.scharffenberger.com/

For just bars. Picked up a $30 dark chocolate box for a xmas gift recently. Not sure if they offer it online.

well aren't u the chocolate connoisseur!!!! i've already made note of the ones u had already mentioned, but do u have any more on your list?

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
Originally posted by: Yzzim
Hmm...truffles seem to be popular at those sites. I was just thinking of some choclate bars or fudge or something.

there are candies u can buy from target/walmart that taste pretty good, yknow. ghirardelli squares & dove promises comes to mind.

SH3200

Sep 2, 2002
Originally posted by: w3stfa11
Originally posted by: IMaN00BieGF
Ferrero Roche

I concur.

Well he said he didn't want cheap stuff. But yeah its always good to keep a box on hand just incase the gf gets PMSy. Granted this is all a bit much for relatives. You'd usually get this kinda stuff for chicks/ close family members(rarely lol). Godiva's pretty crap compared to all the other sites i've listed. Its priced to match though, $2-$3 each, so dont spoil her too much :p.

It also depends on whether they can tell the difference. Girls can, most relatives(in general) cant :p. If they consider See's the same as Godiva or their happy with your average nestle bar, get them See's.

darthsidious

Jul 13, 2005
www.chocosphere.com.... has a bunch of chocolate bars + truffles etc. from a bunch of manyfacturers. I've always had reliable service from them, and the prices aren't too bad.

Originally posted by: Yzzim
Thinking of getting some good chocolate for friends/family. Not the cheap stuff you can buy for $5 for an assortment that is usually dried out. Wanting something GOOD.

Online would be great.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
i love lindt's lindor truffles, and their chocolate bunnies (and assumingly their reindeer they have, at least me thinks they have them for xmas)