Best CSI out of the three is......

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

biostud

Lifer
Feb 27, 2003
Las Vegas by far. Haven't seen NY, but David Caruso has as much empathy as a dead heering filled with botox.

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Molondo
If you like horesio(SP) please go to your nearest mental clinic.

/calmvoice Everybody stop, i have tripped over a hair and it is the killers hair /calmvoic

I kinda like horatio. the way he acts like he's so full of himself is amusing.

tw1164

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 1999
CSI:Miami = 30 mins of horatio taking off his sunglasses, and 30 mins of him staring out a window while he thinks of "deep" things to say.

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Original CSI FTMFW.

- M4H

:thumbsup:

On CSI Miami, i've always wondered why, when Horatio is talking to some one his body is pointed one direction so he has to turn his head 90* to face the person :confused:

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Spacehead
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Original CSI FTMFW.

On CSI Miami, i've always wondered why, when Horatio is talking to some one his body is pointed one direction so he has to turn his head 90* to face the person :confused:

I suspect because he may look like a skinny dork if he stood normal side shot.

He puts his hands on his hips to give an allusion of more bulk too.

Boo Boo

Golden Member
Aug 2, 2005
las vegas is the only real one.

carruso is all about being the one - what a stupid Duck, he likes the atention as he cant really make it on his own.

sinease is almost as bad as caruso. pompus Duck. they need to get rid of those 2 versions and make something better.

Dean

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
L&O >>>>>> CSI.

Agreed. All three of the CSI's are so dumbed down.

Now please excuse me while I go rummage through my tennis shoe database. That print will let us know who made those shoes, when they were made, what store they were sold at and on what date. It will also give us the weight of the individual. That speck of grease on the bottom will tell us where the killer was along with their sexual preferences. :roll:

kaioshade

Jun 17, 2005
I like the original CSI the nest, but NY is a close second for me. I have always been a fan of Gary Sinise, so that draws me to Ny a bit. I think the characters on NY have a bit more depth to them, more flaws, mroe human. Aside from a few moments, the cast on Las Vegas seem too perfect.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
The original is the only one I like because its still more about the actual science of solving crimes... Miami's cast is a bunch of fashion models & simply not believable & NY just plain sucks.

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com
CSI:LV is the only one worth watching. Miami and NY are horrible. Gary Sinese (sp?) just doesn't seem intelligent enough to be a CSI, and David Caruso overacts more than James Kirk.

The only think Miami has going for it is the occasional scantily-clad women in the gratuitous beach scenes.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
LV - Hometown

Makes it challenging to spot the discrepencies in the descrptions and/or figure out the areas that they are using for some shots.

wetcat007

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2002
Only one I've seen is Miami, I think that's the worst TV Show I've seen in a long time... Do people actually watch that?