Best buy has been sending out $20 GIft Certificates.

counseior3

Feb 25, 2000
If you were smart enough to sign up a few months ago with every email address you know you would have a bunch of them right now. THey are all stackable in one account and work at checkout.

If you recieve more then one just redeem them all with one account. They dont seem to linked to a name.

Noirish

Diamond Member
May 2, 2000
good for you that you got them
i signed up and nothing yet
this topic doesn't see to below here either

Bro

Oct 12, 1999
I didnt get mine either yet. I emailed them and they said they are in the process of sending them out and we should get them soon.

Tylerdave

Nov 29, 1999
if you used multiple e-mail addresses, i'd suggest getting a $20 gift card which you can use in the B&M store
btw, i got one today, one two days ago, and one four days ago so i wouldn't worry too much if you haven't gotten one yet

dcquan

Jun 26, 2000
Damn. I missed this one. That's it no more sleeping and no more working. Just browsing. haha

tomcat

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
TylerDave: You recommended people to buy gift cards with their $20 bestbuy.com credit. However this is what it states in the disclaimer which we recieved.

Disclaimer:
Valid only for purchases made online at BestBuy.com. Not valid on gift card or gift certificate purchases. Online Store Credit is
non-transferable. Limit one per household, and limited to U.S. residents only.

Have you already gotten your gift card or checked charges to your cc?

kwg

Oct 11, 1999
On 6/22 I tried ordering a $20 gift card but my order was rejected....

$20 Gift Card --- 1 $20.00 $20.00 Cancelled

At the time there was no mention of gift card being excluded.
Unless this counts: "Not redeemable for cash."

It took a few days for the $20 credit to be restored.

I used a webcert with less than $5 balance, but I'm pretty sure that had no bearing. The $1 "debit" still is in wc limbo - another few days for them to wake up.

grillmasterP

Apr 2, 2000
I was unable to purchase the gift cards when using my ecount/webcert as the cc. However, the order went through after I changed to a standard cc.

mscubsfan

Jun 30, 2000
I just got mine today as well but it was only for $10...did this happen to anyone else? thanks from a first time poster.....

Tylerdave

Nov 29, 1999
i was able to purchase a $20 gift card no problem.. i got it in three days. i tried using a second code w/ a new account but the same cc# and it did not work, said something like my $20 credit was invalid. i used a different card and it worked just fine! so i've got another $20 on the way and i think that i signed up four e-mail addresses in the beginning so add this to the $5 receipt survey voucher and i've got $85 to spend... what to get, what to get....

CUjigga

Jun 5, 2000
Ordered myself a DVD for like 3 buks shipped.... damn i should have made an account for me, myself, I, and my two hamsters...

oh well