Best Buy 10% Off Coupons

thenotebook

Banned
Dec 8, 2004
Check your mail everyone. I received 3 Best Buy coupons yesterday. One of each of the following:

The usual 10% off just about anything any single product in the store.
10% off all networking products.
Again, the usual 10% off games, movies or music. Limit 3.

ir0nw0lf

Jul 11, 2001
Got mine in the mail yesterday as well. going to use the 10% on the PC game Sacred and probably a few DVD movies, so I can use the GC I got for Christmas. I noticed a fourth paper slip in mine, wasn't a coupon per se, but a thank you from the Best Buy CEO thanking me for being a devil customer and to be sure to stop by my local store soon to pick up more loss leaders. :evil:

TheWart

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2000
Did you sign up for some BB mailing list?

I never seem to get these and would really like one....do they have them instore for pickup ever?

thx

Shinare

Feb 3, 2004
Originally posted by: TheWart
Did you sign up for some BB mailing list?

I never seem to get these and would really like one....do they have them instore for pickup ever?

thx

Same here, I buy a lot of stuff from BB and never seem to get these coupons.

dhoytw

Banned
Dec 10, 2004
Same here, I buy a lot of stuff from BB and never seem to get these coupons.[/quote]

Best Buy is a horrid place to shop and I would not recomend it to anyone even for 10% off.

Navid

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2004
Best Buy is a horrid place to shop and I would not recomend it to anyone even for 10% off.

I don't know about that!

I got an Audigy2 ZS gamer's edition for $107.00 from Bet Buy and $50.00 rebate, which I have already got.

I got a 6800OC from them with HL2 for $300.00 and $105.00 rebate. This rebate, I have not got yet.

So far, I am happy with them.

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
Any exclusions on the single item? I've been thinking about trying the myfi and figured this might be a good time to get it.

nikko

Sep 12, 2000
Anyone know if you can use the single item coupon on an XBox system? Or are they excluded?

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
I meant anyone want to PROVIDE a link ;) Sorry for the confusion!
EDIT I can host the pic if anyone would scan it in, thanks! PM me

thenotebook

Banned
Dec 8, 2004
Originally posted by: fbrdphreak
I meant anyone want to PROVIDE a link ;) Sorry for the confusion!
EDIT I can host the pic if anyone would scan it in, thanks! PM me

You can't use scans of a coupon! I would laugh at anyone who tried something like that.

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
Um, you can print it out. BBY e-mails these coupons too slick. I worked there as of 3 weeks ago, I know how the system works. Thanks for knowing everything though

thenotebook

Banned
Dec 8, 2004
Um, you can print it out. BBY e-mails these coupons too slick. I worked there as of 3 weeks ago, I know how the system works. Thanks for knowing everything though

You were talking about scans of the coupons. Not the coupons they e-mail to you. I'm aware of those. You can't scan the coupons that they snail mail to you!

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
Why?
To me, scanner+paper = scanned image
scanned image = image you can print out
image you can print out = print out of coupon that you use in store

thenotebook

Banned
Dec 8, 2004
Why?

I'm gonna say...no. If that were the case, I could create an infinite supply of coupons. Just scan all the coupons in my local Sunday newspaper and print them...and print them...and print them...I don't think that would fly.

dhoytw

Banned
Dec 10, 2004
Originally posted by: Navid

I don't know about that!

I got an Audigy2 ZS gamer's edition for $107.00 from Bet Buy and $50.00 rebate, which I have already got.

I got a 6800OC from them with HL2 for $300.00 and $105.00 rebate. This rebate, I have not got yet.

So far, I am happy with them.

Well more power to you if you have had good luck, but just remember the goofy guy from the forum who warned you....lol

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
Originally posted by: thenotebook
Why?

I'm gonna say...no. If that were the case, I could create an infinite supply of coupons. Just scan all the coupons in my local Sunday newspaper and print them...and print them...and print them...I don't think that would fly.

Look, its not that hard: for an individual who hasn't received a coupon, scanning & e-mailing one to print out will work just fine. You haven't identified WHY it "won't fly." You just keep saying no. Best Buy won't care, its only 10% off. The only time they would scrutinize is if you were using it on like a $10,000 purchase. I want to use it on a $20 phone, some blank DVDs, and maybe some other stuff. stop being a jack@$$

Anyone wanna be a good samaritan and scan? Thanks a bunch
Remember, I have webspace available for hosting

thenotebook

Banned
Dec 8, 2004
Originally posted by: deepinya
thenotebook is a good for nothing retard.

I post a hot deal for everyone which is obviously very popular and then get called names for it? Just forget it.