Best Bars/Clubs in Las Vegas?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
Originally posted by: nativesunshine
Originally posted by: fivespeed5
Originally posted by: MiniThug
Whats a better place to stay for a college student? The Hard Rock or The Palms? I hear both have a young crowd.

yeah they do but I would stay at the palms because it's closer to the strip... you still need to take a taxi over to the strip but it's a short distance than from hard rock. I would stay at the Rio. All thei rooms are suites meaning they're really big and fairly cheap for their size. The palms is literally across the street from the Rio.

Rio's nice..i stayed there 2 summers ago...but it's not on the strip. Some people HAVE to stay on the strip tho..so Rio might not be for them. I liked the theme at Rio...it had a nice atmosphere and you get mardi gras beads without having to show your boobs..lol.

I'm going in July (almost completely positive now)...and this thread is a good list to keep in mind when I get there. Hopefully I'll remember to search for it and print it out. Heehee...I can't wait!!! This year's gonna be the best birthday ever!

sorry, yeah rio isn't on the strip. I just infered since I said it was across the street from the palms that people would know. The Rio has free shuttle rides between it and harrah's (which is on the strip).

lRageATMl

Jun 19, 2002
ghostbar and rain are in the palms which is also off the strip. there's a bar/club in mandaly bay that was pretty cool also. And you could always check out studio 54....it's an "interesting" place.