Best B350 Motherboard For R5 1500X Build?

kingandtahmkench

Mar 2, 2018
Tips On How To Cope With Severe Back Pain

Back pain is a common problem that plagues many people. There are a variety of methods that you can use in order to help treat your back pain. By using these suggestions, you should be able to notice a significant decrease in your pain level.

To determine the severity of your back injury and avoid exacerbating that injury, you should rest at least a day after back pain starts. If the pain disappears, you can assume the injury was minor. If your pain does not go away or gets significantly worse, make an appointment with your physician or chiropractor to further address the issue. Resting for more than 48 hours usually won't do any good, so you are doing more harm than good in this instance.

Lay down and lift your knees at a 90 degree angle to your hips.This is a comfortable position that will decrease the amount of stress on the back much more than sitting. Having said this, as long as your spine is not twisted, you should lay in the position that is the most comfortable one for you.

Are you suffering from chronic back pain sufferer? Try not twist in any of twisting motions during the day. Whether you are cleaning the house or lifting heavy objects, you can get back pain by twisting too much. When engaging in strenuous activities such as sports, make sure you pay attention to the way your spine is moving, and start slowing down if you begin to feel pain or tightness.

A nutritious and healthy well-balanced diet can heal many ills and prevent many health problems. Not only can it help you stay thin, but dehydration can cause real problems with muscle cramping and other issues, but it also releases other nutrients and chemicals that reduce your risk of making the pain worse.

You can protect your back while you have to sit at a desk by taking walks on your breaks.

Always remember the basics when you are treating back pain. Resting for two or three days can help. While you are waiting for your back to calm down, try taking some anti-inflammatory pain medicine, such as ibuprofen, naproxen or acetaminophen, or naproxen for some pain relief. Try alternating a heat or cold applications for additional pain relief.

Back surgery is unfortunately sometimes required in order to relieve your pain. Surgery is only considered after all other options have not worked.

Make sure that you are sitting up straight.Bad posture puts an unnecessary strain on your back and the surrounding tissues. If sitting for long intervals is a necessity in your life, be sure that you are doing so in a supportive and comfortable chair. Sitting on your exercise balls can help you improve your posture and strengthen your back strong.

Eliminating caffeine can help lower the pain down. Caffeine can trigger spasms and make your muscles inflamed if you already sensitive. Try drinking less caffeine and it can help your back pain.

The chiropractor will likely want to x-ray your back and then discuss a treatment plan with you.

Lifting heavy objects is one reason back pains. Take special care when you do lift items that weigh a lot.

When your muscles are warm is the ideal time for you to stretch them to reduce back pain. After you've exercised, stretch them when cooling down.

If you spend long hours sitting in an office chair, consider propping your legs up on a little foot stool. Just raising your feet up at the onset of back pain. The elevation helps to you get rid of back pain before it becomes a big problem.

Seek some help to effectively manage the back pain you are having in your back. There is nothing embarrassing about needing someone's help with household cleaning and lift things. You do things on your injury by wrenching your back while moving furniture or running the sweeper.

You can reduce the frequency of back pains by wearing comfortable shoes https://www.footguru.net/best-shoes-for-back-pain/ If your footwear is the wrong size or is uncomfortable, your posture can shift, it changes your posture and causes a back ache.If you can't give up high heels, get insoles and don't wear them for long periods.

If you are sitting for long periods of time, you will get back pains.Buy a back cushion to help your back problems. These cushions are available at your local drugstore, or at the pharmacy. There are many types of orthopedic cushions and pillows so you should do some research to find the one that's most comfortable for you.

Fortunately, there are many options when it comes to minimizing back pain, which will help you live a comfortable life. Put every one of the tips above to use to free yourself from the shackles of debilitating back pain. You deserve a life without back pain. It is up to you to make this decision.

Last edited:

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
There's really only minor differences between them (Gaming Plus has more fan headers and slightly better audio). Outside of that, the Gaming Plus also has better user reviews, so for $9 more I'd personally go with it.

Reactions: ViRGE

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
I would say it may be a wash. At launch, Gigabyte seemed to have the bioses that were the least bad, but now everything should be sorted out more or less. Do you plan on overclocking and which RAM were you looking at?

EXCellR8

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2010
As has been said already, at this point most of the boards have been straightened out as far as memory compatibility, though you may still encounter some issues running the faster modules. Just have a look at the QVL of each board you are considering and try to find a decent deal. AFAIK DDR4 prices are still absurd...

For what it's worth the B350 Tomahawk Arctic in my sig was among the most stable Ryzen boards I have used thus far; even out ranking the high end ASRock X370. Circa late 2015 DDR4 3200mhz memory kit I had used in a prior Skylake build worked perfectly and the 1500X CPU was the perfect match for the platform.

alexruiz

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2001
I have used a few of them,
Among Gigabyte, Asus, Biostar and Asrock, my pick would go the Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3, the one that @B-Riz owns.
I have yet to use an MSI AM4 board. My experiences with them on AM3+ were good.

DrMrLordX

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000