Best $27 pair of bluetooth headsets you will find...8 speakers (4 per side)

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Has BT 4.0, AptX, 2x 50mm and 6x 20mm for a total of 8 (YES EIGHT) speakers! 5-25000hz and sound freaking amazing with almost no sound leakage. 25hr play time and 1300 standby.

Just got mine, and if you hold in vol up and down in at the same time even has a built in eq. I have had the evolution R2 +, which sound good as well with 8 speakers, but have massive sound leakage, these they dont sit around your ears like them, but sound just as good with none, so no one around can hear what you are listening to, and instead of costing $70+ for the R+ these are only $20 SHIPPED, but are on the ear style. So far Ive had them on for over 4 hours and they are not hurting.

But I am happy, and usually when I am I have to pass it on to my friends over here, and since I cant post a hot ebay deal in the hot deals section, its here :D
Which is a shame, because you cant even touch the wired version of these for $20 shipped :p

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bluedio-R2-...293712?hash=item3f6029d450:g:MfAAAOSwJblW~rMn

Update (sorta)

These are by far the most comfortable on the ear set Ive ever owned. I have had them on for over 8 hours straight and have yet to have my ears hurt. Ive never had a pair do that, my hats off to Bluedio for making a set that can do that, for I was worried when I got them that Id go maybe 2 hours, if that but went 4 hours yesterday, before I couldnt take it no more and Ive had them on since 9 am this morning as I started to redo windows on my computer, and here it is 5pm, and there is no pressure on my ears, or pain, wow is all I can say really, great sound, and comfortable, for $20, Im very impressed, and if they are still $20 next month, Im buying a spare set and putting them in the closet on the off chance these should break. Im going to sell my R2+ Legends and just keep these, there is no sense at this point and keeping them anymore, these are so much better, and its crazy, for I paid over $70 for them, and these have the same speakers in them and cost $50 less, granted not 4.1 bluetooth, nfc, but with these no sound leakage, and I couldnt go this long wearing them, and even though the r2's are around the ear, there is pressure by this time. Little more bass with them, but I think I can live :p

Last edited:

JeffMD

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2002
A common complaint is build quality. These break quickly through normal use.

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
If you treat them like crap they will break, any of them will, but I been treating my R2 for years now really good, and they were supposed to break easy, and havent yet :D
OH and they are built the same way these are, same hinges and everything, only difference I can see is the cans attached to them.

JeffMD

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2002
Fun, I suspect with the number of complaints, it wasn't IF, it was WHEN. I didn't see anyone saying "oh constructions fine, you just need to treat them well".

Good headphones don't just go %85 off, although it is mostly likely a discontinued product now.

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Im not questioning the construction, its not the best in the world, but you cannot expect a pair of $20 or $50 even to last long if youre ripping them off your head and throwing them on the floor. If you get these, like my R2, which are made the same way and people complain on its construction and how they dont hold up well, as well, is you take them off with both hands, and set them down, as I been doing, they WILL last. Wont be a matter of when, because your treating them with respect, how many of them complaints are not doing that, then bitching because they wouldnt take it? If I read the reviews and still buy, then I make sure to treat them a little better then usual if I want them to last a little longer, BUT hey, maybe thats me, I like my stuff to last :p

Last edited: