• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Besides Off Topic, what other forums do you visit?

Wangel

Banned
Mar 30, 2000
1,491
0
0
I go between the HOT DEALS, CASES and COOLING, and occasionally OPERATING SYSTEMS.

To break it down in percentage:

60% - Off Topic
30% - Hot Deals
8% - Cases and Cooling
2% - Operating Systems or whatever.
 

gittyup

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2000
5,036
0
0
Break down:

Hot Deals - 50%
Off Topic - 30%
Software, Applications, Programming - 10%
Gerneral Hardware - 10%
 

Lily27

Senior member
Dec 24, 2000
510
0
0
I started off looking at this Anandtech forums because a friend told me about Hot Deals. But since the first few weeks i haven't been looking at Hot Deals at all. Its all off topic now. :)
 

RevVveD

Member
Jan 19, 2001
37
0
0
Hmmm... 50/50 .. Off topic and Programming.. well , maybe closer to 70/30.. but i just lurk in programming
 

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
25,074
4
0
I stay here 98% of the time, the other 2% are General HW, and Forum Issues. Although I do go to other messageboards as well :)
 

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
2,484
0
0
60 % OT
10 % General Hardware
10 % DC
10 % CPU/Overclocking
10 % Technical Support

What the mod said loogie. ;)
 

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
10,934
1,112
126
I think I posted in Hot Deals twice. Software maybe 3 times. Everything else is Off Topic.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY