Bernie's out

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
You might as well have been one of the people chanting "Lock her up!" at a Trump rally. You're doing much the same today. I could appreciate it more in 2016. I mean, you know, she was gonna win anyway, right? So y'all could just disconnect from reality, stew in contrived discontent & self righteousness. So cheated. Blah, blah, blah. Even today, the whole movement refuses to examine squarely the part they played in Trump's election & the disastrous results that will dog libs & progressives alike for the next 30 years. The federal judiciary is now packed to the rafters with right wing ideologues. Packed 'em into the federal civil service, too, I'm sure. It'll be a long time before our international friends start to see us as a reliable partner again, if they ever do.

Just keep tearing down the only person who can beat Trump in November if you really want more of the same, harder & deeper. Just don't try to pretend it's something else.

FFS, Dude. You are going full retard.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Sucks, but sadly not surprised. I kinda wished I had posted this somewhere for the record but my prediction was pretty much that it would go between Trump and Biden, and that trump wins and gets 4 more years. Looks like at least the first part of that is true.

Preach that defeatism, Brother! Preach it!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Mirror, stand in front of one.

Keep doubling down in Denial. Trump must be beaten if we're to salvage our Democracy. Quit tearing down the person that Democrats have chosen to do it.

Who am I kidding, right? If y'all haven't figured it out by now you never will.

Reactions: UberNeuman

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
This is America people, the rest of the world figured us out decades ago:

"America always does the right thing, after its exhausted every other possibility"

"There will never be a communist revolution in the United States because the poor don't see themselves as poor, but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires"

No war is won in one battle folks. A Biden presidency will be far from perfect, all of them are, but it will be closer to perfect than Trump's presidency by a long-shot.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
You might as well have been one of the people chanting "Lock her up!" at a Trump rally. You're doing much the same today. I could appreciate it more in 2016. I mean, you know, she was gonna win anyway, right? So y'all could just disconnect from reality, stew in contrived discontent & self righteousness. So cheated. Blah, blah, blah. Even today, the whole movement refuses to examine squarely the part they played in Trump's election & the disastrous results that will dog libs & progressives alike for the next 30 years. The federal judiciary is now packed to the rafters with right wing ideologues. Packed 'em into the federal civil service, too, I'm sure. It'll be a long time before our international friends start to see us as a reliable partner again, if they ever do.

Just keep tearing down the only person who can beat Trump in November if you really want more of the same, harder & deeper. Just don't try to pretend it's something else.

Just imagine if I really had the power to make a difference to the degree required to upset things.

You shout so much I don't know if you can hear anything.

Who am I voting for in the general election?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Just imagine if I really had the power to make a difference to the degree required to upset things.

You shout so much I don't know if you can hear anything.

Who am I voting for in the general election?

That's the whole point of joining a movement, isn't it? Looks like you joined the movement to tear down Biden. Remember the Crooked Hillary thing? Just like that, all over again.

Reactions: dank69

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
That's the whole point of joining a movement, isn't it? Looks like you joined the movement to tear down Biden. Remember the Crooked Hillary thing? Just like that, all over again.

Crooked Hillary? Why should I give a shit because none of that meant a thing then and Biden is the only option.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007

No there is no dignity in this country at all. Fuck you to any who didn't vote Sanders. You have the country you deserve.

I'm tired of trying to explain why a decent man with good policies should be elected over a hateful racist rapist who promised to block health care reform. They have what they want and they can fuck right off.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
People you must remember there are people in these forums who play both sides, when in reality they want the weakest Democratic candidate to go up against Trump! They have no actual interest in seeing the Dems field a strong candidate!
Why? Because they actually apporve of how Trump is handling things! In reality it does not natter what you say about anything Trump does, even if they disagree! Because in reality they are voting for Trump no matter!!!
You nominated the weakest candidate. Own that decision.

NostaSeronx

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2011
You nominated the weakest candidate. Own that decision.
There is two cases;
1. Trump wins by incumbent and underdog bonuses

2. Biden wins because he is more of an ideal republican than Trump;
- Joe Biden Has a Long History of Giving Republicans Exactly What They Want
- "Because of Republican women who could cross over as well as independents as well as Democrats showing up to vote. As well as high school-educated, working-class people, some of them who moved to Trump last time," the two-term vice president said Wednesday.
- Joe Biden, Closet Republican
- Republican Michigan mayor endorses Biden instead of 'deranged' Trump
- Joe Biden Says He’s Open To A Republican Running Mate
- This Virginia Conservative Republican Is Ridin’ With Biden
- For all those GOP voters who would not see the blue light, he offered some interesting advice: “If you hear people on the rope line saying, ‘I’m a Republican,’ I say, ‘Stay a Republican.’ Vote for me but stay a Republican, because we need a Republican Party.”
- Joe Biden Is Basically a Republican
- Of Course Joe Biden Supported a Republican in a $200K Speech
- Joe Biden Won’t Blame the Republicans for Trump. ...

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
There is two cases;
1. Trump wins by incumbent and underdog bonuses

2. Biden wins because he is more of an ideal republican than Trump;
- Joe Biden Has a Long History of Giving Republicans Exactly What They Want
- "Because of Republican women who could cross over as well as independents as well as Democrats showing up to vote. As well as high school-educated, working-class people, some of them who moved to Trump last time," the two-term vice president said Wednesday.
- Joe Biden, Closet Republican
- Republican Michigan mayor endorses Biden instead of 'deranged' Trump
- Joe Biden Says He’s Open To A Republican Running Mate
- This Virginia Conservative Republican Is Ridin’ With Biden
- For all those GOP voters who would not see the blue light, he offered some interesting advice: “If you hear people on the rope line saying, ‘I’m a Republican,’ I say, ‘Stay a Republican.’ Vote for me but stay a Republican, because we need a Republican Party.”
- Joe Biden Is Basically a Republican
- Of Course Joe Biden Supported a Republican in a $200K Speech
- Joe Biden Won’t Blame the Republicans for Trump. ...
I can't get into hating Biden because he was favored. But I do believe he will get the nomination because Democrats are asleep and just as ideologically fucked as republicans.

Reactions: Starbuck1975

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
I guess you Bernie supporters need to learn how to get your foot in the door before you slam the door on your foot.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I'm tired of trying to explain why a decent man with good policies should be elected over a hateful racist rapist who promised to block health care reform. They have what they want and they can fuck right off.

Yeh, it's funny how black voters prefer Biden & Tara Reade has negative credibility. Maybe you should go for the Ukrainian corruption angle.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Crooked Hillary? Why should I give a shit because none of that meant a thing then and Biden is the only option.

Le whoosh. It seemed to mean plenty to bitter Bernie Bros at the time. They seem to be working themselves up into another snit this time around.