Bernie's 1980s Public Access Show

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
I'm still trying to get through 10,000 Trump lies. I'll try to get to this when I am done that.

Mar 11, 2004
Lighten up, people. I thought it was hilarious.

I don't think the responses have anything to do with the video linked but rather the OP's general behavior. Plus the general irony in how often idiots like him fly off about safe spaces and snowflakes while showing they handle criticism or being questioned worse than pretty much anyone.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
The internet certainly has made political trolling far easier than it ever was before. The OP, for instance, can pose as a concerned citizen who just happened to run across something he/she feels will stain the reputation of a politician the OP (unstatedly) opposes, and he/she feels they must share it as widely as possible-all in the interest of political discourse.

KillerBee

Golden Member
Jul 2, 2010
The internet certainly has made political trolling far easier than it ever was before. The OP, for instance, can pose as a concerned citizen who just happened to run across something he/she feels will stain the reputation of a politician the OP (unstatedly) opposes, and he/she feels they must share it as widely as possible-all in the interest of political discourse.

Sorry you are so upset that I have personally stained Bernie's reputation forever
Somehow you've figured it all out - Yes I am actually The Producer of The Daily Show

You are free to download any of Bernie's shows to learn more about your candidate:
https://www.cctv.org/watch-tv/series/bernie-speaks-community

Nov 25, 2013