Bernie Sanders releases his Goldman Sachs speeches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
OP, you are welcome to repost in in this sole pic-dominated P&N thread. Folks, the use of pics instead of words IS FOR OT, not P&N.

Perknose
Forum Director

VN5ubL4.jpg

:D

Some more silly pics/memes:

7rH0nHa.jpg

JWqK9ie.jpg

a5zX9Y7.jpg

ClbkmWU.jpg

Feel the Bern (you corrupt oligoarch motherfuckers):

9BtHZC9.gif

http://i.imgur.com/vJVfqpc.mp4

8ODm8fY.jpg

m4UsRxa.jpg

Also, new poll is out, maybe that Quinnipiac poll isn't an outlier:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VE2NG

T67NQsm.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
This one is my fav

a5zX9Y7.jpg

Good stuff OP

Too much harsh truth in this one for the clowns here to handle

ClbkmWU.jpg

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Aright, this does it for me. I hereby declare that there isn't any good presidential candidates this time around. None!

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
The whole "unelectable" meme is really getting. There isn't a single electable republican in the race. Maybe Christie could've been, but he obviously isn't getting the nod.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
fail not found.

But another liberal asshat detected.

Question: do you take yourself seriously? As in, do you think anyone ever, says, "that michal1980, he knows what he's talkin' about!".

You're hilarious, although it doesn't appear that you try to be. Which makes it even better.

Also: Benghazi.

mysticjbyrd

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2015
The whole "unelectable" meme is really getting. There isn't a single electable republican in the race. Maybe Christie could've been, but he obviously isn't getting the nod.

I almost forgot about him, but yah he was the only one that had a chance, until bridgegate.

This is doubly ridiculous considering Bernie beats all the Republicans by a wider margin, than Hillary, and she doesn't even always win those polls either! Like half the democratic party hates or dislikes her, which means she won't excite the base, which means low voter turnout.

If the Republicans have Any chance, it's if Hillary wins the primary. Even if they lose, Hillary is still a Republican. Win win for them.

Last edited:

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
The best way to ensure a Republican president is to nominate Bernie Sanders on the Democratic ticket.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
The best way to ensure a Republican president is to nominate Bernie Sanders on the Democratic ticket.

There's that meme again. I remember republicans voting for Hillary in the primaries in 2008... Because she would be easier to beat in the general. But now she is unbeatable and everyone else is unelectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.