bernie sanders presidential campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Interesting development, I suspect many reasons.

It's just still so far off seems weird discussing it.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
True, I'd imagine.

Many won't agree.

Money has created a mass army of automatons running around shouting danger and casting aspersions on anybody with progressive ideas. People who hate themselves can be easily manipulated. Nobody is responsible for themselves and nobody can be blamed. We are all programmed machines and the program determines everything. New organs of perception evolve with need. Unfortunately the need will come from the misery of civil unrest, violence and revolution. We will not face our pain so we create the conditions that force it to be inflicted. The things we fear we always find a way to create.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
I'd love to see him in a presidential debate versus any of these clowns that are currently going for the GOP nomination. I suspect it will be more glorious than that VP debate between Biden and Ryan we had the last time.

I'd vote for him over Hillary in a heartbeat. If I were in a swing state, I'd rethink that due to the way the 2 party system works. Since I'm in AL where any vote for a non-troglodyte is statistically useless, it won't affect the national election in the slightest.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
I'd vote for him over Hillary in a heartbeat. If I were in a swing state, I'd rethink that due to the way the 2 party system works. Since I'm in AL where any vote for a non-troglodyte is statistically useless, it won't affect the national election in the slightest.

He is actually running for the Democratic nomination. So basically as it is so far he would only take votes away from Hillary in the primaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.