Bernie Sanders hits the trail again, this time to fight GOP tax bill

unseenmorbidity

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2016
Sen. Bernie Sanders is traveling to Kentucky, Ohio and Pennsylvania this weekend to rally against the Republican tax bill, his office told NBC News, keeping up a brisk pace of political activity since leaving the presidential race last year and ahead of a potential second one in 2020.

Sanders, who held a similar series of rallies across the country this year to oppose the repeal of the Affordable Care Act, is using his "Protecting Working Families Tour" to pressure on-the-fence GOP senators before a vote on the tax bill, President Donald Trump's top legislative priority.

Wonder where the corporate democrats are? Oh Yeah, they're always mentioning how crass and "unpresidential" Trump is, and screaming about RUSSIA. That should put an end to the upward shift of wealth, right?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...s-trail-again-time-fight-gop-tax-bill-n824311

Last edited:

unseenmorbidity

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2016
you got what you wanted. Trump's in office, so don't bitch about his tax plan.
Odd, because I am 100% sure I told you that HRC was a terrible candidate, the primary was rigged, Trump would win the primary, and that he had a good shot to beat HRC in the general.

You didn't listen to any of that, and went with your feelings instead.

How did that work out?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Odd, because I am 100% sure I told you that HRC was a terrible candidate, the primary was rigged, Trump would win the primary, and that he had a good shot to beat HRC in the general.

How did that work out?

Did you vote for Hillary?

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999

How did that work out?

Quit bitching about President Trump's tax plan. This is what you wanted. Suck it, Snort it, Eat it.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

How did that work out?

WWYBYWB?

unseenmorbidity

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2016
Quit bitching about President Trump's tax plan. This is what you wanted. Suck it, Snort it, Eat it.
The person that was wrong about literally EVERYTHING doesn't get to keep pretending like they're the adult in the room.

You aren't doing a very good job at pretending either btw.

Did you vote for Hillary?

I voted for Jill Stein. I am not voting for the presumably lesser evil.

Last edited:

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
The person that was wrong about literally EVERYTHING doesn't get to keep pretending like they're the adult in the room.

Then you got exactly what you wanted. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999

Quit bitching about President Trump's tax plan. Moron.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

How did that work out?
Thats funny coming from the guy who is running off feels eeevery single post he makes. You sir is part of the problem, a toddler with voting rights.

unseenmorbidity

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2016
It's true. you are a moron.
Present the evidence. Show me where she said she was a vaxxer. It doesn't exist. You are either lying or ignorant. Probably both.

Thats funny coming from the guy who is running off feels eeevery single post he makes. You sir is part of the problem, a toddler with voting rights.

No feels. I presented hard data back then, and you went with your feels instead.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
That isn't true.

But you helped get Trump into the white house by voting for the weaker general candidate. My state went to hrc, so my vote didn't even change anything.

You could give hrc all of stein's votes, and it wouldn't have mattered.

You do realize that Hillary lost a few key states by less than 80k total votes, right?

unseenmorbidity

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2016
You do realize that Hillary lost a few key states by less than 80k total votes, right?
You realize that you voted for the demonstrably worse general candidate while saying the exact opposite, right? And then that candidate lost to Trump, who was coincidentally trying to throw the election to save face.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000