Bernie or Trump, whos supporters are more violent. lets find out

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 29, 2006
He should try the Bernie sign in say Alabama instead of California. You fell for this shit? No wonder people are so ignorant today.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Chicago and bloody cop punctuated who is more violent. Even with explicit orders to be peaceful by their handlers, bernie bros still felt the need to hit a cop in the head with a bottle. Which really has nothing to even do with Trump or his supporters. They just like to cause mayhem for the hell of it (and probably because they're younger with more testosterone assuming it was a man).

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
I find it absolutely laughable that just because "a cop was hit with a bottle" two weeks ago there is now a general notion going around among some conservatives that liberals and in particular Bernie Sanders supporters are violent extremists :)

Really, that's not just "laughable", that's absolutely fucking retarded.

LPCTech

Dec 11, 2013
If you want to know what republicans are doing just find out what they are accusing their opposition of doing. Thats what they are doing.

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
As mentioned elsewhere many times, many of you guys (fortunately? unfortunately?) don't even know what actual leftism is, let alone "extreme leftism" - it virtually doesn't exist in the US.

I invite any of you folks who "freak out" over a thrown bottle to Berlin, Germany on 1st May :)

In case you don't know....it's a tradition in many large European cities that there are major rallies by the left, including real extremists, so called "autonomes" each 1st May. Demonstrations against capitalism/fascism etc. basically the entire establishment.

Thousands of police are having street fights with thousands of protestors, cars are tipped over and burned down, stores are looted, masked "autonomes" are hiding on roofs, throwing molotovs down at the streets etc.

Someone like Trump wouldn't even be thinkable in many major cities in Europe, he would have MAJOR problems merely holding a rally...in the same way as if any rally by the right (or right-minded) is always accompanied by a good number of protesting "leftists" up-to and including actual extremists.

This is why I thought it being hilarious how some of you freaked over a bunch of people blocking a street and a bottle thrown.

NOT that I condone violence, store lootings etc...just to show how (in my opinion) you don't even have a legitimate base to complain about "the evil left" and actual resistance/protests against the right...because it virtually doesn't exist in the US.
You are a society where "middle-ground" is now already considered "the extreme left", where someone like Sanders is already considered "extreme", which I think entirely laughable.

Zorkorist

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2007
We've been through leftist attacks on our capitalist Government, and seen the troubles unions and other communist organizations have on society.

We've always held to a belief that individual freedom is right.

This has been a beacon of America's success. That the individual is right, and that the individuals rights should be upheld against a (communist) society.

But now today, the individuals rights are eroding, in the face of the communist society.

-John

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
We've been through leftist attacks on our capitalist Government, and seen the troubles unions and other communist organizations have on society.

This has been a beacon of America's success. That the individual is right, and that the individuals rights should be upheld against a (communist) society.

But now today, the individuals rights are eroding, in the face of the communist society.

-John

Zork is out today in full form it looks.

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003

-John

The only right the right seems to be fighting for is that corporations are people and deserve those rights. It's sad how you guys laugh off people like the Pauls (Rand/Ron), yet support these joke candidates like Trump and Cruz.

Zorkorist

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2007
Neither Trump nor Cruz are a joke candidate, they are our response to Hillary and Bernie, whom might be considered a joke, if they weren't so scary.

-John

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
The only right the right seems to be fighting for is that corporations are people and deserve those rights. It's sad how you guys laugh off people like the Pauls (Rand/Ron), yet support these joke candidates like Trump and Cruz.

I doubt zork supports cruz. I am not sure about trump.