Bernie Madoff

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Penor!

Sheryl Weinstein, former chief financial officer of Hadassah, tells as much as there is to tell in her memoir of her affair and financial investments with Bernie Madoff. The litte detail that will have everyone talking is this: ?Bernie had a very small penis. Not only was it on the short side, it was small in circumference. It clearly caused him great angst." Could this be Bernie's "rosebud," so to speak? Perhaps it's the key to why he felt the need to put one over on the world, and to why he felt the need to prove he had a big, swinging one. If there's a lesson here, it must be: Find a female investment advisor, or if you end up entrusting your money to a man, make sure he measures up.

The moral? Never invest your money with a financial guy who's understaffed! :laugh:

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
I wonder if people feel like they have a long swinging one when they make up shit like that or even if true propagate it.

It's amazing what we consider newsworthy today and the stuff that never gets talked about.

People have the head in the sand syndrome today.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
Originally posted by: alkemyst
I wonder if people feel like they have a long swinging one when they make up shit like that or even if true propagate it.

It's amazing what we consider newsworthy today and the stuff that never gets talked about.

You sound small.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
wow, morning coffee with madoff's penis pic in my head... i am gonna have a great day!!!

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
I didn't realize so many people around here are at risk of running ponzi schemes.

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Hopefully his cell mates will share their with him.

He's definitely going to have to lay bare his ASSets to them.

polarmystery

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Perknose
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Hopefully his cell mates will share their with him.

He's definitely going to have to lay bare his ASSets to them.

Hopefully he'll be-friend some guy named "Bear" to come to his aid when he needs back-up

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
He sure compensated, and if it bothered him that much he should have just ordered a new giant cybergenic wang.

Gothgar

Lifer
Sep 1, 2004
Originally posted by: Barfo

You sound small.

hahahaha

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Gothgar
Originally posted by: Barfo

You sound small.

hahahaha

I sound small as if I whipped out you'd both just cry and kill yourselves.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Penor!

Sheryl Weinstein, former chief financial officer of Hadassah, tells as much as there is to tell in her memoir of her affair and financial investments with Bernie Madoff. The litte detail that will have everyone talking is this: ?Bernie had a very small penis. Not only was it on the short side, it was small in circumference. It clearly caused him great angst." Could this be Bernie's "rosebud," so to speak? Perhaps it's the key to why he felt the need to put one over on the world, and to why he felt the need to prove he had a big, swinging one. If there's a lesson here, it must be: Find a female investment advisor, or if you end up entrusting your money to a man, make sure he measures up.

The moral? Never invest your money with a financial guy who's understaffed! :laugh:

So short guys rich, big guys poor?

No wonder I am poor

Polish3d

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2005
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Penor!

So short guys rich, big guys poor?

No wonder I am poor

Disproved.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
I don't believe the story.

I think she's just hurt over the massive betrayal. After all, she did have an affair with the guy for months, and all the while he was running off with her family's money. If he was that small, it would have been an embarrassing 1 date affair.

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: 91TTZ

I think she's just hurt over the massive betrayal. After all, she did have an affair with the guy for months, and all the while he was running off with her family's money. If he was that small, it would have been an embarrassing 1 date affair.

You're incredibly naive. Big johnson, small johnson, no johnson, take a look at the guy. It was never about physical appeal for her, it was ALL about power, influence and access.

Try to keep up. ;)

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: 91TTZ

You're incredibly naive. Big johnson, small johnson, no johnson, take a look at the guy. It was never about physical appeal for her, it was ALL about power, influence and access.

Try to keep up. ;)

I'm not naive at all. What you stated is common knowledge, and besides, you're missing the point. I'm discussing the motivation of the claim in the book, not the motivation for the affair. I see it as her lashing out and also trying to regain some credibility with her husband, who she cheated on. In the article it says she only told her husband about the affair a month after Madoff was arrested.

While I know money turns women on, I think the drive for her to make this claim was mostly to get back at Madoff for playing her, and partly to satisfy the husband. I think like Madoff, she has no credibility, and is a money-sucking parasite.