Bernie Field Organizer's call to violence (with video)

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Well, in my defense, I didn't know reading was being gifted, but it seems to be something you are quite unfamiliar with and wrongly attribute to being gifted. I simply call it being informed by reading, nothing more. You're the one who seems to have a problem with doing any reading/research on a topic before raging, but that's you.

You don't even need to be able to read! I've heard of James O'Keefe (and his desperate attempts at ambush journalism), solely from Robert Evans's "Behind the Bastards" podcast on him ('cos I'm not American so he isn't that relevant to me). From that podcast (which I recommend) I must say he sounds ridiculous - a largely unsuccessful and amateurish wanna-be Sasha-Baron-Cohen of the right.

Though it does seem possible, from the sound of him, that he could eventually stumble on someone a bit dim on the other side and so get a snippet of something bad-sounding that isn't strictly fake.

So it could be someone with some connection to Sanders did indeed shoot his mouth off in an over excitable way. I don't see why it matters, though - I've heard plenty of people rant on like that, so what? They aren't going to be carrying any of it through, unlike the neo-Nazis on the right.

But the trouble with faking stuff and trying utterly dumb stunts* as O'Keefe apparently does, is people stop listening.

*this one has to be the creepiest and most self-defeating of his many failed pranks:

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
What do you expect from a stupid Republican hypnotized by Trump's buffoonery? I mean if it's on Fox news it has to be true amirite? Oops gotta go Rush is on.
You do realize that you started the namecalling in this thread, right?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
You do realize that you started the namecalling in this thread, right?

So? Just trying to fit in with all the rest of you. Modus operandi. Its what all you fuckers do.

And no I didnt. I suggest you re-read the first page. I didnt draw first blood.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
So? Just trying to fit in with all the rest of you. Modus operandi. Its what all you fuckers do.

And no I didnt. I suggest you re-read the first page. I didnt draw first blood.

Yes, you did. With your head in the sand pic and comment.

I like that you keep lying even when the truth is right there for everyone to see. It shows how desperate you are.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

I like that you keep lying even when the truth is right there for everyone to see. It shows how desperate you are.
You pegged him again!! You would think with everybody knowing his modus operandi that he might open his mind a little....but no!!! He is being paid a whole lot it seems by h9is handlers......lolololll….
It must be hard being assigned to these forum without your favorite arachnoid to help you.....

Reactions: Meghan54

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
You pegged him again!! You would think with everybody knowing his modus operandi that he might open his mind a little....but no!!! He is being paid a whole lot it seems by h9is handlers......lolololll….
It must be hard being assigned to these forum without your favorite arachnoid to help you.....

So... I'm not a fan of your tactics. I highly doubt he's being paid or handled by anyone. He just came here to troll the libs.

Reactions: Homerboy

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
So... I'm not a fan of your tactics. I highly doubt he's being paid or handled by anyone. He just came here to troll the libs.
I doubt anybody on these forums cares about who is there "fan"...…..
Seriously?? When day after day he shows up with his nonsense?
Nodody is that naïve...or are they?

RamIt

Nov 12, 2001
Apparently he came here to make himself look like a fool spreading fake news.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Why would anyone pay someone to do something that they could just as easily get them to do for free?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Apparently he came here to make himself look like a fool spreading fake news.
That part I'm sure was an unintended consequence.

But then again, was it? He got the message out, and managed to make himself look like a martyr doing it. Emotionally, what more is required to garner appeal, even if objectively it's all lies?

Last edited:

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005

But then again, was it? He got the message out, and managed to make himself look like a martyr doing it. Emotionally, what more is required to garner appeal, even if objectively it's all lies?

Proof of it being lies? Did a former Bernie supporter on his payroll NOT say those things?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005

In all honesty, no one on these forums gives a fuck about anyone else. Its all just a trollfest.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005

Keep lying? Like when I said I'll concede it likely is doctored? Jesus Chris I hope reading and comprehension arent part of your job. If so, your poor family.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Proof of it being lies? Did a former Bernie supporter on his payroll NOT say those things?
The lie is that anyone has any reason to care what he said. I'm sure Bernie's former dentist's roommate's cousin's nephew's boyfriend has said a lot of things.

Reactions: nickqt

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Why would anyone pay someone to do something that they could just as easily get them to do for free?
Because sheep are needed in all aspects of life and when sheep can`t think for themselves they are prime candidates to puke forth somebody desire to get their point across!!

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Keep lying? Like when I said I'll concede it likely is doctored? Jesus Chris I hope reading and comprehension arent part of your job. If so, your poor family.

So why dont you update the thread saying its fake? You wont because the thread title is all you care about. Just more hits for your ideology.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

So now he gets martyr points? Perhaps we should have a "martyr" icon...….