Benchmark your computer with Handbrake

Page 19 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Usually Makaveli isn't quite so snappy, maybe he was having a bad day. I'm thinking there was an updated link somewhere in this thread, if not I'm sure several of us have the file. I'd have to find a host for it later if you have no luck.

Thread needs to be restarted anyway with newest version.
i've been thinking about starting a thread up for x265 using a 4k source downsampled to 1080p. just been too lazy to do initial benchmarking so there's some results.

Makaveli

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2002
Usually Makaveli isn't quite so snappy, maybe he was having a bad day. I'm thinking there was an updated link somewhere in this thread, if not I'm sure several of us have the file. I'd have to find a host for it later if you have no luck.

Thread needs to be restarted anyway with newest version.

lol not snappy it just amuses me when people necro threads.

And you are right a new thread needs to be created with the newest version.

Downloading the newest copy and posting the numbers in this thread won't mean anything when everyone else has numbers posted from older versions.

O and happy Friday everyone :)

Cinnamongod

Jan 15, 2017
Using the most recent Big Bunny link along with Handbrake 1.0.1 (2016122900) - 64bit set on the Legacy > Android setting

I get an average frame rate of 384.504517 fps

I have an Intel Xeon E5 2696 v2 @ 2.5GHz based off of CPU-Z version 1.73.0
I have 32GB or system ram @ 1600 on XMP settings
The video card is a EVGA 780 Ti