Before you die. what will you do.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Simple question. Before you die, what is one thing you wish you will have done. If it's something you would have said earlier but have already done (ie. have children) name something else. What have you not yet done that you want to do before death.

mine is simple, I want to fall in love with a girl who loves me and be with her when I die.

NicColt

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2000
I'll want to read post's like this one so that the transition won't be that bad.

eia430

Sep 7, 2000
Hmm... what would I like to do before death.... first would be to see my children become sucessful and start their on families (I don't have kids yet) then number 2 on the "must do" list would be to hunt down all of those that made it into my list and return what I've received from them with a heaping pile of interest.

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
I hope that before I die I will be able to give full expression of my love to those who love me, and full forgiveness to those who hate me. I have not yet achieved either of these things. Perhaps that is why I am still alive.

MegalodoN

Oct 9, 1999
I would like to be on the first mission to Mars...and no, I'm not joking...that'd be awesome!!!

Wangel

Banned
Mar 30, 2000
Be named for a street somewhere. Sort of like having my name go on and on. It should be a one-way street, as I don't go both ways!