• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Before Sarah Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Ah the aristocrats, is it any wonder the dirtiest in politics also throw the dirtiest parties?

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
Some of those old timey republicans were hotties... Not many though.

Last edited:

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Ah the aristocrats, is it any wonder the dirtiest in politics also throw the dirtiest parties?
Meh. I liked that they got jiggy wit it. Not a tight-ass, buzz-kill fundie in the bunch. I wish they'd put the Party back in Republican Party! :thumbsup:

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
http://www.amazon.com/Republican-Par.../dp/0871136228

"I think our agenda is clear. We are opposed to: government spending, Kennedy kids, seat-belt laws, busing our children anywhere other than Yale, trailer courts near our vacation homes, all tiny Third World countries that don't have banking secrecy laws, aerobics, the UN, taxation without tax loopholes, and jewelry on men. We are in favor of: guns, drugs, fast cars, free love (if our wives don't find out), a sound dollar, and a strong military with spiffy uniforms. There are thousands of people in America who feel this way, especially after three or four drinks. If all of us would unite and work together, we could give this country. . . well, a real bad hangover."
It's not his best work, but it does include the classic National Lampoon article.
""How to Drive Fast on Drugs While Getting Your Wing-Wang Squeezed and Not Spill Your Drink"

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Meh. I liked that they got jiggy wit it. Not a tight-ass, buzz-kill fundie in the bunch. I wish they'd put the Party back in Republican Party! :thumbsup:
I agree, they look like they put the fun in fundie without actually being one.

I had a blast watching Bob Saget and Gilbert Gottfried tell The Aristocrats joke last night. It's on you tube but I won't be posting the link for obvious reasons hehe. Though Saget's rendition wasn't as good as you can imagine. He kept interrupting himself. Yes that's right he interrupted himself! I swaer this guy is so bad he heckles himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY