Before I sign the NDA... accepted to the Warrior Epic closed beta

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Funny, when I got into the closed beta (pre-alpha more like it :laugh:) for Starga... err, wait - the NDA says I can't even say I got into the beta.

Anyhow, my name is SunnyD and I'll be your beta-test pilot for this flight of Warrior Epic. Hopefully... it will be... epic? (Win/Fail doesn't matter)

Thus continues my year of betas - I think I'm up to something like dozen or so beta tests (closed, not open) this year. That's up from the 6 I was in last year.

brennok

Mar 21, 2009
I felt this way last year, but I think since I haven't upgraded my rig I haven't been invited into anything recently.

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
there really is no mystical secret, you either get picked or don't and i'm convinced they don't really read anything about it except for maybe if you're a member of the press and your system specs

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Well here's the good news... I haven't been able to log into the game at all this week. Apparently the game client doesn't believe my password is correct.

Mar 10, 2005
Originally posted by: SunnyD
Funny, when I got into the closed beta (pre-alpha more like it :laugh:) for Starga... err, wait - the NDA says I can't even say I got into the beta.

Anyhow, my name is SunnyD and I'll be your beta-test pilot for this flight of Warrior Epic. Hopefully... it will be... epic? (Win/Fail doesn't matter)

Thus continues my year of betas - I think I'm up to something like dozen or so beta tests (closed, not open) this year. That's up from the 6 I was in last year.

did any of last year's 6 happen to be AoC?

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Originally posted by: The Boston Dangler
Originally posted by: SunnyD

did any of last year's 6 happen to be AoC?

No sorry. You can't use me as a scapegoat for that failure. :)

NDA aside, looks like Warrior Epic = Diablo sortof.