Beer... Why does it make you act all crazy? I wanna know why and how cause...

WayneTeK

Golden Member
Apr 3, 2002
I wanna know why and how beer makes you go all crazy because I did so many things at a club by UCSB that I regret doing........

I made such a retard out of myself last night and I'm soo embarassed..... How did i lose self control? I thought i was impervious to acting all doopid... I'm never getting drunk again....

I'm such a bad drunk... I dont' get pissed off but I get all hyper and crazy... you dont' know what crazy is until you see me....

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Stop drinking. I have a friend who used to get stupid when he drank too. Aggressive and just do silly things. I've always been a great drunk. I'll get stupid as anybody drunk would be, but in a harmless stupid way. It's VERY unfun being around bad drunks, so I'd stop getting drunk if I were you.

WayneTeK

Golden Member
Apr 3, 2002
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Stop drinking. I have a friend who used to get stupid when he drank too. Aggressive and just do silly things. I've always been a great drunk. I'll get stupid as anybody drunk would be, but in a harmless stupid way. It's VERY unfun being around bad drunks, so I'd stop getting drunk if I were you.

im not an angry drunk... i do silly things like you do too and laugh at everything..... i just regret what happened last night because my co-workers / classmates from a particular college course was there and I have to look at them everyday for the rest of this quarter and be soo embarassed for what happened.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
PSA:

Drunk and Stupid is a bad combination.

That is all.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Iron Woode
PSA:

Drunk and Stupid is a bad combination.

That is all.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid

:beer:

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001

That's the way I am too. I laugh, joke around, and have a good time. Angry drunks suck.

Nyical

Golden Member
Feb 7, 2003
I think it all depends on what you drink, when I drink beer I think I am a
stand up comic, but when I drink any hard liquor I become Super Azzhole
that why I stoped drinking any form of whiskey.